Betting Talk

Speaking of investing RBI

WeegeWeege Senior Member
edited October 2005 in Sports Betting
<P>Not too sure if any of you invest in stocks, but I do.  In fact, while most of you guys drop 1k on bets I am dropping 10-20k on stocks.  Just feel more comfortable with an outcome I can research.  Anyway, if you do, there is a stock with the symbol ENWV that got hammered in the past week with no apparent news.  The company came out and said they had no idea why the stock dropped so bad.  Me and my stock friends can't figure it out either and there is no apparent reason for the drop.  In fact they just announced that they will have their earnings out a week early.  Sounds good to me.</P>
<P>Check it out tonight and do some DD, if I ever saw a "lock" this is it.  Don't trade beyond your means.  Oh and by the way...this ain't no penny stock scam.</P>

Comments

• WeegeWeege Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>Not too sure if any of you invest in stocks, but I do.  In fact, while most of you guys drop 1k on bets I am dropping 10-20k on stocks.  Just feel more comfortable with an outcome I can research.  Anyway, if you do, there is a stock with the symbol ENWV that got hammered in the past week with no apparent news.  The company came out and said they had no idea why the stock dropped so bad.  Me and my stock friends can't figure it out either and there is no apparent reason for the drop.  In fact they just announced that they will have their earnings out a week early.  Sounds good to me.</P>
    <P>Check it out tonight and do some DD, if I ever saw a "lock" this is it.  Don't trade beyond your means.  Oh and by the way...this ain't no penny stock scam.</P>
  • RobertBIrishRobertBIrish Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    Thanks my friend I wish I had the dough to put into stock but unfortunately I don't, I hope it makes you bundles of dead presidents though!
  • fishfish Senior Member
    edited October 2005
  • fishfish Senior Member
    edited October 2005
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>Stock is up 6.3% in after hours trading.  Hope you got in this afternoon!</P>
    edited October 2005
    In at 12.75 and 13.75...yup!
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>what are you talking about??</P>
  • fishfish Senior Member
    edited October 2005
  • vegasgreedvegasgreed Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    on Yahoo and it has a 1 yr. est. of 5.00
  • kkirkkkirk Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>Well, we all have our different styles of investing, but I think this stock is a dog with fleas. It's off 77 percent since making its high of $55 on July 15. Closed today at $12.66. It's only big volume days have been on DOWN days, also not a good sign. Who knows, you might be right, it might turn around, but I'd rather invest in something headed up, not down.</P>
    <P>Good luck with it,</P>
    <P>KK</P>
    edited October 2005
    Show me the fleas...it will be tough to find any other than a sharp drop in the stock price for no good reason.
  • JunFanJunFan Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>Well, I've been a trader for a major Swiss bank for 15 years....all I can say about this stock is that it may be due for an oversold bounce, but it's technically broken...looks like there has been alot of insider selling in past 90 days.</P>
    <P>Not me man.</P>