Betting Talk

Sports book recomendation

lentellentel Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Sports Betting
MY sports book is closing after almost 15 years vip (betgameday) . I really liked them and hate to see them go. Can anyone recomend me a reliable book.
Thanks

Comments

• helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I never had an issue the Greek
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2011
    For pure reliability: Greek/BetJM (same owner), Bookmaker

If you're a smaller bettor, I'd consider 5Dimes though for their 5-cent overnights in bases and game day reduced vig in everything else (you start with a $500 limit, but sharps will quickly have their limits cut to $50 or lower).

If you want a better response, you need to tell us if anything is important to you besides reliability. Overnights? Openers? High limits? Props?

That said, if you're only going to use one book and safety is the main criteria, I'd still come up with the above 4 books, so just check them each out and decide which one best meets your personal needs.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Goat:
    Am with BETUS curious to get your input on what you think about them? I have had a few issues with them and not very cooperative.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2011
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Goat:
    Am with BETUS curious to get your input on what you think about them? I have had a few issues with them and not very cooperative.

They have a bad reputation from way back in the day (which may or may not reflect upon their current situation), but I've never used them b/c of said past reputation so I can't share any personal experience, sorry.

In the current climate, unless you are a seasoned pro/serious offshore bettor, I would generally advise players to stick to the higher rated shops at SBR (like the four I mentioned above).
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Goats did you hear anything about legends. They are recomended on the sports book review as well