Betting Talk

Vancouver fan disgrace

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
THE TRUE TEST OF CHARACTER IS NOT HOW MUCH WE KNOW HOW TO DO,BUT HOW WE BEHAVE WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

My opinion of the VANCOUVER fans has gone down to ZERO, after their disgusting demonstration over losing a hockey game.. :ugh:

Comments

• lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    their team was the disgrace...cheap shoting till the very end last night....loungo turned out to be the fraud we thought he was..
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    nice to see it happens every not just here in phila.. we just walked out last yr after the blackhawks won and when the giants beat the phils to go the the ws. no riots just upset fans
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    It's amazing that people would destroy where they live and risk injury, Jail or worst because a Sports Team Lost. Mad Max Boys, I won't be around and most likely many of you won't be around but trust me it's coming...
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    BayOcean wrote: »
    My opinion of the VANCOUVER fans has gone down to ZERO, after their disgusting demonstration over losing a hockey game.. :ugh:

Hold on BayOcean! That crap doesn't happen in the States? Quit the holier-than-thou attitude and face the fact that the Canucks LOST. We here in the states riot when we WIN. Which is worse?
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    The looting an rioting was a total joke and I am a life long Canucks fan but you have to understand the frustration in Vancouver is something that no one in the States could ever imagine or know as the Canucks are the end all be all for sports in that town much the same as Edmonton or Montreal.

The issue is that I would wager with anyone that the people doing the looting were not real hockey fans and were ready to cause hell win or lose. The reason I say this is because as the news showed the ringleaders were prepared and ready to riot which a hockey fan who was at the game would not be.
  • eatdust11eatdust11 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    That was an absolute disgrace.. I watched this on the news online last night.. what a joke.. I've never been to Vancouver, but that display was ridiculous last night.
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited June 2011