Betting Talk

Heat will win

D300RageD300Rage Banned
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
As I stated before the NBA is doing everything they can to give them the title. At half Heat have two times as many free throws, a nice shove off on a layup, a goal tend not called and yet Dallas is still up. I am so thankful I havent bet this game because in the end the heat will cover. I want to see Dallas win so much, but when they have to play a team and all the refs it just isnt meant to be!

Comments

• creamcream Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    The series is over tonight. GL!
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited June 2011
    That is what I want!!!! Hope so
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    You got it bro.............................the heat melted themselves
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    better team won. good to see...
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2011
    I guess Dallas didn't get the memo from the NBA. Scary site for the Heat, watching Lebron quit like a bitch just like in Cleveland last year. Looks like a frontrunner, things start to go bad, Lebron mails it in. Props to Chris Bosh for playing his ass off until it was really over. Felt bad for him, trying to press with just under 2 to play while his 4 teammates are walking around already giving up.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    you're right stevie... this team will never win one with that attitude b/c in this day in age of the nba you have to win with team hoops and dallas proved that once again.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited June 2011
    Cash it.....
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited June 2011
    Very happy to see dallas get it!!!!!! Unreal how lebron just quits...hope he never gets one
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Lebron can score 40-50 per. game next year in reg season but every one now knows he is a suckball in the playoffs!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    StevieY wrote: »
    I guess Dallas didn't get the memo from the NBA. Scary site for the Heat, watching Lebron quit like a bitch just like in Cleveland last year. Looks like a frontrunner, things start to go bad, Lebron mails it in. Props to Chris Bosh for playing his ass off until it was really over. Felt bad for him, trying to press with just under 2 to play while his 4 teammates are walking around already giving up.

Was it just me, I think with about 6 minutes left in the game. Let me see if I can narrow this down. With about 1/2 the 4th left Le Bron took a 3 and made it and on the next procession he stole the ball came down shot another 3 and missed. From that point on he passed the ball looking like he wanted no part of shooting even under the basket he passed to Bosh instead of a slam. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They took him right off his game and he quit right then right there. I don't ever want to hear this guys name with the greats of today and yesterday. Here I am sticking up for this guy all week until I seen the true Le Bron.
  • scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    newcombe wrote: »
    you're right stevie... this team will never win one with that attitude b/c in this day in age of the nba you have to win with team hoops and dallas proved that once again.

You are so right Stevie. Chris Bosh had the heart. All this attention on Wade and Lebron and It was Bosh that was in tears when it was all said and done. He played his ass off in this series. I guess its a lil easier when the spotlight is on your counterparts. Regardless, The only 1 that I feel for is the alien. U can see the heart on his sleeve... I think I may just have to take my talents to South Beach myself... Will LJ ever get that ring??
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Bosh did play hard...
    I could have done without the foul he purposely committed down 10 with 18 seconds left though, sure it cost me the 2H UNDER, but please lose with some dignity.