Betting Talk

I couldnt be more wrong....

scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
Never did I think that Miami would fold the way they did. I guess I fell into the trap. I am the biggest Lakers fan u will ever meet but I still found myself feeling sorry for Lebron as he walked off the court... Have to give credit to the Mav's. No team in the NBA can sweep the Lakers so I should have known there was something special going on w this team. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.... I also think another hotel just went up on the strip... Congrats to J Kidd for getting what CB never got.... Barekley that is...

WOW...

Comments

• utixutix Banned
    edited June 2011
    The obvious question here is.......will Jason Kidd beat his wife again in celebration?
  • scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I got smoked on this 1, If I see her, I may kick her ass myself, lol...
    i'm kidding but wow... I am in disbelief bro.............

Let me say this tho, That was the most boring championship celebration I have ever seen. There is nothing like winning the whole damn thing in front of your home crowd. Winning a title on the road is nothing like winning a title at home. It is kinda disapointing.... I am very happy for Jason Kidd...
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited June 2011
    i said the exact same thing when watching it....i wish the team that wins the title in every sport could win it at home...but thats impossible
  • eatdust11eatdust11 Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I'll be the first to say that I didn't feel a bit sorry for LeBron! Happy for Dirk, he deserved it!