Betting Talk

Weiner odds

Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Sports Betting
Cant find any props for this liar keeping his seat. 3 to 1 against surviving in my book. If Pelosi is looking into a Democrat's behavior, our NY buddy better be calling the UHAUL & make reservations. What a whinning little piece of trash! His press conference sucked. His poor family! Resign now & govt mite call off the dogs. Ask Bonds or Clemens if the Feds ever get off your ass! If he makes the govt spend lots of $$, I hope they never get off him!

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Mrtk31, Did you catch the pictures of him on Breitbart? You'd think he was a skinny toothpick. To his credit, he's in excellent shape.

I'd like to take a little of that 3-1 that he keeps his job.
  • BarneyMillerBarneyMiller Member
    edited June 2011
    How can anybody be this stupid? You have a great job, a great political position, just married, and you are sending pictures of your Johnson to women you have never met? Is this somebody you want running your district, your city, your neighborhood?

Get rid of this loser.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    WeinerGate---Look Bill Clinton bent the truth about SEX not being a BJ and survived a censure vote- so maybe this WEINERGATE showing his JOHNSON will survive but voters in his district which I am one of them will NEVER FORGET his lying and extremely lack of normal judgment. How can you ever have faith and someone to make sound decisions in public office with a serious character problem that obviously needs professional help..
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Headline N.Y. DAILYNEWS NEW YORK "YEA, I'M A SCHUMCK!".
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Man has little weiner syndrome!!!
    Name fits!!!
    Send pictures as a joke!!!
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Next mayor of new york.....Didnt use govt resources, what a man does to get his rocks off is hus business.....this isnt elliot spitzer, this is sensationalism at its best.....if newt can run for president AFTER cheating on his cancer stricken wife, wiener will be fine.....
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    The best part is in some of the pics he sent there are photos behind him on the table of the clintons, and him with his wife. How could he think no one would not notice that. I absolustly love that his name is weiner though. You couldnt write comedy better than this.