Betting Talk

Ncaa Tourney Plays 03/15,03/17

mike75mike75 Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Sports Betting
USC-4.5 vs VCU= SC is a dark horse I see them crushing VCU and beating Georgetown, 4.5 is great value at this point, SC plays hard nosed basketball and should cause VCU to turn the ball over. Vucevic should have Co-player of the year in the pac-10, this kid is lights out just ask Texas (73-56 SC) and Kansas who just won by 2. Sc is for real and can beat any team in the Tourney.

UCLA+1.5= UCLA is an enigma, but its not the players its the coach! Howland can be his own worst enemy not making adjustments to take advantage of other teams weaknesses. UCLA has talent across the board and freshman Josh Smith is playing lights out along with Revees Nelson and Malcolm Lee. Howland and Izzo run a similar game but unlike Michigan st, who is a 1 man show. UCLA has 5 talented players to go to, this should be a hard fought game but UCLA pulls away at the end.

Comments

• mike75mike75 Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Added play: UTSA-4 ( I would wait to try and get 3) I feel UTSA is the superior team here, I watched them play MNST and was impressed . ABST has come on strong as of late but UTSA does play in a better conf. And should have the upper hand is this game.