Betting Talk

What is your Super Bowl play and Why?

NDFan221NDFan221 Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Sports Betting
Having a tough time making a pick and would like to hear other people's reasoning behind their picks.

Comments

• pokpok1616pokpok1616 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    packers...they never trailed by more than a TD all year-meaning their offense always has the answer under pressure. All their losses are 4 pt or less...they were in every game throughout the season. With two weeks to prepare, as hot as they are playing right now-on the road no less-playing in neutral sight, and most of all you can see the confidence in their eyes based on the things they say-for over 5 weeks now-u gotta believe there's a BIG reason for their confidence.
  • nucoffenucoffe Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I'm going with the more experienced team and I believe in Troy the Afro man!
  • catwitnonamecatwitnoname Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    UNDER, but got it 46, still like it a little at 44, got game at about 40 or so,
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    pitt and over... gluck reason.... i like money
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Pitt has the experience along with a brutally powerful running game and run defense. they win in the trenches today IMO and the reason I took the ML for the curtain. No doubt the packers have proven all season that they are in every game and can beat top tier teams but big ben will outplay rodgers and even though the pack have a very stout defense, watch for mendelhall and the steelers running game to control the tempo and slow down the pack quick attack offense... hence why I posted the under too.
  • gopherpuckgopherpuck Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Over 44.5. Looks to me low scoring first half and bunch late
  • organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I was leaning towards Pitt until I heard the starting center is out with an ankle sprain. The center replacing him has never started a game before?
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    My play is G.B. The reason is the Following. I believed Pitt would be the favorite and when it came out G.B. i had to take them. I believe the books were looking for the bait bet and everyone is taking Pitt plus the points. So G.B. minus the 3 for the win. Lean to the over
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    nucoffe wrote: »
    I'm going with the more experienced team and I believe in Troy the Afro man!

those are palomolecules man
  • SanManSanMan Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    The Steelers and Big Ben are not going up against an NFC West opponent in the Superbowl this time. GB takes this one!!!!
  • pokpok1616pokpok1616 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    All year Gb battled injuries and this superbowl game pretty much sums up their season...Bottomline, the better team won...they know their talents, their abilities and what team they are going up against-and that's why their so CONFIDENT! its a must to look at situational stats in handicapping, but sometimes we have to keep things simple...Who's the better team? We found out yesterday.