Betting Talk

SuperBowl Biggballs Play

BiggTBiggT Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Sports Betting
BiggBalls Record ( 34-13 )
3 Team NFL 10 point Teaser Record (22-8)
8X Huge Record (17-11)
4X Bigg Record ( 22-27 )
Single Record (119-89 )
PGA Golf Record ( 7-4 )

All my plays come from BoDog and Intertops because those are the only 2 that I belong to.
Sorry for any inconvience.

20X BiggBalls Play is Pittsburgh Steelers +3 (-120) BoDog :thumbup1:

In my mind Pitt should be the favorite team. Big Ben and many Steelers have the experience and Big Ben wins Superbowls. Pitt is also stronger in the running game with Mendenhall over Starks and company for GB. Pitt wins between 3-7 points in a very good game. I'm gonna end a Fantastic NFL season with this Biggballs Winner

vgl BT

Comments

• atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Glad to see we are on the same side. GL Biggt
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    love your bigg balls
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2011
    BiggT - Please refer to the Recordkeeping guidelines. If you're going to post a record, you need to be using lines from TheGreek or Bookmaker. BoDog/Intertops are not options for NFL plays.
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    TommyL wrote: »
    BiggT - Please refer to the Recordkeeping guidelines. If you're going to post a record, you need to be using lines from TheGreek or Bookmaker. BoDog/Intertops are not options for NFL plays.

Do you want me to remove my record because I have no membership at those places and won't log on to see their lines when I won't use them. Just post each play I like for the unit I use? Why only TheGreek or Bookmaker? Many books out there to choose from. I'll do what the rules wants, but I'd like to think that if you post winners, you'ld be happy to have the free selections and have a choice to get on them if you wanted.

Bigg
    edited January 2011
    The lines are not gonna be that much different at any other books and when I post where I got my lines, everyone is free to join Bodog & Intertops. For some reason is that also a no to join where I wager at?

Bigg
  • rmbullisrmbullis Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    BiggT, I appreciate everything you do for this site. You are as solid as anyone and have made me more dough than possibly anyone. Record or not, I know you are solid as fuck. I understand the purpose if the record keeping guidelines because of some jackoffs that used to bullshit their record all day. But please don't stop posting bro, I don't care if you have a record or not. And the fact that you clearly state where the lines originate from should quell any suspicions. Thanks again bro!!
    edited January 2011
    Thanks Bulls. I been here a long time and think I offer quite a bit to this forum. Seems to be a lot of bitterness for some reason. I have many that I follow and I could not be more happy then to log on and see who they posted and I jump on with them. Win or lose with them. I kept getting asked about my record, so I went way back and updated my record the best I could. Not sure why such hatred and why we have lost a lot of really good cappers over the last year do to the new rules..When people take the time to come on here and post who they like and why, I'm 100% grateful

Bigg
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2011
    BiggT wrote: »
    Do you want me to remove my record because I have no membership at those places and won't log on to see their lines when I won't use them. Just post each play I like for the unit I use? Why only TheGreek or Bookmaker? Many books out there to choose from. I'll do what the rules wants, but I'd like to think that if you post winners, you'ld be happy to have the free selections and have a choice to get on them if you wanted.

Bigg

Yes, please remove your record, it's pointless and does not follow the record keeping guidelines.

I'd explain the merits of the site rules, but they've been discussed ad nauseum and I doubt you're interested anyway since you refuse to follow them.

Thank you.
    edited January 2011
    Seems to be a lot of bitterness for some reason.

I have no bitterness whatsoever, we're simply asking that you follow the rules (and our job as moderators is to enforce these rules).

You don't need to have an account at bookmaker or TheGreek to check their lines. Simply log onto sbrodds.com (or another odds service), and you'll be able to see them both right there. It should take less than 30 seconds to check.
    edited January 2011
    I went 0-5 today and hope no one followed. 20X BiggBalls Play is Pittsburgh Steelers ( The best line you can get )

Bigg
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanks Bulls. I been here a long time and think I offer quite a bit to this forum. Seems to be a lot of bitterness for some reason. I have many that I follow and I could not be more happy then to log on and see who they posted and I jump on with them. Win or lose with them. I kept getting asked about my record, so I went way back and updated my record the best I could. Not sure why such hatred and why we have lost a lot of really good cappers over the last year do to the new rules..When people take the time to come on here and post who they like and why, I'm 100% grateful

Bigg

Spot on post BiggT. If you haul ass let me know where you are headed.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Have we lost a lot of 'really good' cappers over the past year??? I would love an example.....
    edited January 2011
    Bookiefits wrote: »
    Spot on post BiggT. If you haul ass let me know where you are headed.

Hey Bookie, I'm not headed anywhere

Bigg
  • pokpok1616pokpok1616 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    doent's matter much, as green bay will win by at least a touchdaown...
  • drnoxdrnox Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think Key did pretty well with his NBA "one a day" plays. In the end he teamed up with Rudy of all people to sell picks.

Isn't it OK for BiggT to post his balls records alongside an unweighted record using forum rules?
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I think Ed and the moderators have been more than patient with people continually breaking site rules. The rules were explained to him and the others time after time after time. If you want to do things your way which doesn't adhere to the posting rules, then you need to move on to another site. I for one like the way the site is run. It is what makes this site head and shoulders above any other.
    edited February 2011
    Jockitch wrote: »
    Guess not Nox, I talked to Bigg lastnight and Ed banned him for 14 days this time due to recordkeeping of all things. Were gonna lose one of the best guy's this site has.

ITCH !!!!

I wasn't privy to your conversation with Bigg, but having discussed the issue with Ed, I can assure it was more than just record keeping. Disagreeing with the record keeping guidelines is perfectly acceptable, although presenting your objections is kind of pointless at this point since they've been in place for over a year and aren't going anywhere. The bigger issue, at least for me, is defying the guidelines after being repeatedly made aware of them and doing so in a disrespectful manner. This played a role in Ed's decision to ban him for 14 days.

I don't plan on having an ongoing discussion about these subjects, I just wanted to clarify that point b/c your post made it sound like anyone who doesn't follow the guidelines will just be banned, which is definitely not the case. Many people just say "no problem, I'll follow them" or "OK, then I just won't keep a record" when made aware of the guidelines and politely asked to follow them. This is the response we're looking for. Others get defensive and start acting disrespectfully towards the mods. This is of course unacceptable. You don't have to agree with them, but you do have to adhere to the site rules, which include following all rules/guidelines, especially being respectful to all mods and other posters.

Advice to everyone: Try not to be so defensive. Re-read my above post. You can think some of the sites rules/guidelines are asinine and that's fine, just think carefully about how you choose to handle the situation. Thanks!
    edited February 2011
    Then we need to get rid of 90% of the members because of improper recordkeeping. I want winners, not records.

ITCH!!!!

It's extremely difficult to tell who wins long-term without meaningful records... this is exactly the point of the record keeping guidelines. I make most of my living from following others, so believe me, I want winners more than perhaps anyone, but I want verifiable winners before I stake my livelihood on them and I encourage everyone to want the same, even if you're just a recreational bettor.
    edited February 2011
    Then we need to get rid of 90% of the members because of improper recordkeeping.

I have no idea where you're coming up with that, but I'm personally a little offended. I think the vast majority of posters on this site do a lot better job than you're giving them credit for. And if you see issues with the records of certain posters, please point them out (either by simply asking a question within the thread, or using the "Report Post" option).
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited February 2011
    I have no idea where you're coming up with that, but I'm personally a little offended. I think the vast majority of posters on this site do a lot better job than you're giving them credit for. And if you see issues with the records of certain posters, please point them out (either by simply asking a question within the thread, or using the "Report Post" option).

90% might be way off Tommy, but if you look, not many keep records nor post where the play comes from. I've said my piece. I consider Bigg a very vaulable handicapper to the forum

Good luck with all plays

ITCH!!!
    edited February 2011
    It's extremely difficult to tell who wins long-term without meaningful records...

Anyone who has been here for any length of time knows Bigg and his record spoke for himself.

Two problems...

1. Some people are new to the forum.
    2. His record is terribly flawed. It doesn't include units and it includes lines people cannot expect to easily obtain.

Lastly, the "some people are jealous" angle is nonsense IMO. Why would you ever be jealous of someone who posts his picks in advance? You can bet his plays and replicate his results, then there would be no reason for jealousy... but again, this is one reason why we have record keeping guidelines, to help ensure that most actually can replicate that record if they wanted to follow along.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Chumly Howard. Chumly
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Since I followed Bigg, I found his lines to be very close to what I was able secure by checking a few sites.
    Perhaps he didn't post his units exactly the way you preferred but it was simple to follow his picks the way it was presented.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited February 2011

The mods here are the best that this site has ever had, and I used to be one so I have a little insight on the topic. When Edward cleaned this place up a while back, it was a HUGE improvement and it stays that way due to the diligence of the new team. There were some real clowns here about three years back or so. Much better oversight now.
    edited February 2011
    Dave Mason wrote: »
    Since I followed Bigg, I found his lines to be very close to what I was able secure by checking a few sites.
    Perhaps he didn't post his units exactly the way you preferred but it was simple to follow his picks the way it was presented.

This completely misses the major points of the record keeping guidelines.

He didn't post units at all, and we're not looking for people to do "what we prefer" as if it's some subjective preference, the site has rules, they're pretty simple, and everyone needs to follow them.
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Produce had some pretty unique record keeping too..