Betting Talk

Ray Rice Sick

phillygeoffphillygeoff Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
According to Ray Diddinger (HOF NFL writer) on 610 WIP in Philly, Ray Rice has been under the weather past 2 days with the flu or something, and is not in great shape today, (less than 100 %).

Without Rice at his best he feels the Ravens could have problems.

Just an FYI.

Comments

• WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I read he is a go. We should see some good shots of him getting sick on the sidelines. Why they show that is beyond me. I operate a restaurant and nobody wants to see that while they are eating.

--Wynn
  • phillygeoffphillygeoff Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    He is definitely playing...

It's a good thing McNabb isn't playing if you run a restaurant

GL.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2011
    FWIW, he tweeted that he was feeling better this morning. Of course, what else is he gonna' say?
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    he will be ready hes a young beast ,, go ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Yea regardless thanks for the information but i don't think Ray Rice being sick affects his performance unless he came down with the swine or that monkey flu. I remember even myself in high school and college playing some of my best games sick. The access in the NFL they'll have him ready to go on some drugs or whatever it takes and look for a big performance from the guy. Go Ravens! My superbowl sleeper presesaon looking to cash that ticket in vegas following the superbowl
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the info, I've heard the same about Rice.

However, I think Todd Heap and Anquan Boldin will be a larger part of this game for the Ravens. I think Boldin is the best in the business inside the numbers and they should attack Polomalu often, as he is nursing an Achilles tendon that I hear is much worse than reported.

Good luck guys.
  • bobbybacalabobbybacala Member
    edited January 2011
    Willis McGhee over 6.5 rushing attempts = good bet
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    He looked like crap on that TD run :)