Could Oregon's QB play worse?

utixutix Banned
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
poor decision, after bad throw, after poor decision, all night

If they win, it will be in spite of him, not because

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2011
    Neither QB worth a damn. There hasn't been one throw Newton has made that made you go wow. He missed two TD passes on throws any high school QB should complete. Great athlete that can dominate in college, NFL defenses will eat him up.

Oh and nice fumble Heisman winner.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I can only say two words----Andy Dalton
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think Newton's NFL stock just went down! Is he another Vince Young?
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    vince young did alot more to win the nat'l champ game then cam just did... thats for sure.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    newcombe wrote: »
    vince young did alot more to win the nat'l champ game then cam just did... thats for sure.

agreed
  • Bigj66Bigj66 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have to admit, after watching Cam throughout the season, I was shocked tonight. The Vince Young comparison is right on the money. I used to think he was a step above Vince. I guess we'll find out.
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    StevieY wrote: »
    Neither QB worth a damn. There hasn't been one throw Newton has made that made you go wow. He missed two TD passes on throws any high school QB should complete. Great athlete that can dominate in college, NFL defenses will eat him up.

Oh and nice fumble Heisman winner.
    Yeah and the anouncers are talking about newton going in the first round?? You got to be kidding. Another less than running quarter back
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    first round? I would be surprised if he went in the 5th round
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Well if a team like the Broncos come along and want to snatch up a Tebow clone... He'll definitely go in the first round. Tebow proved much more though so I'm not trying to slight him any.
  • dsgatordsgator Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey utix how do you think you would do throwing the ball in the national championship game?
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    Probably 17/23 for 289 yards 2TDs 0int

Thanks for asking
  • rob28rob28 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    great answer utix!
    edited January 2011
    utix wrote: »
    Probably 17/23 for 289 yards 2TDs 0int

Thanks for asking

Not knowing your physical attributes...id say you'd at least go for 320 w 3 Tds
  • DF2033DF2033 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Cam stinks...
    edited January 2011
    Yea right Utix. I gurantee whatever team you were the Qb for that team would lose. So don't go talking smack about qb's if you can't do any better!
    edited January 2011
    dsgator wrote: »
    Yea right Utix. I gurantee whatever team you were the Qb for that team would lose. So don't go talking smack about qb's if you can't do any better!

hmmmmmmmmm
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Utix you are 100% right about the oregon QB. I agree he is awfull.
    edited January 2011
    Yea well don't cry over spilled milk. Ya know just let the milk spill you guys make it worse by whinning about quarterback play just let them be.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    Yea well don't cry over spilled milk. Ya know just let the milk spill you guys make it worse by whinning about quarterback play just let them be.

I didn't have a play on the game, so im not crying. Go away
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    check my play Gator it wasn't Oregon.
    edited January 2011

This forum is about sports discussions and opinions. Whether people wagered on the game or not, they still have the right to say a Qb such as Cam Newton is overrated. That is one thing that makes this website great. But if we have people like you coming into a thread and defending every player like they are your children, its gonna take away from the site. Everyone has opinions, if you disagree with a post than disagree, just dont be coming at people by asking how many yards they could throw for or crying over spilled milk. Because I'm sure no one would be on this site if they had talent like college and pro athletes.
    edited January 2011
    Hey buddy I'm just tired of the bitching and complaining about how this player did and how that player did. By taking the bet your signing up for whatever that player does hell i got fucked in the over Arkansas/Ohio State game also the K state game the best thing to do is just move on. Who cares it happened and will continue to happen and i don't think UTIX can go out there and do any better so the moaning and groaning isn't doing a thing.
    edited January 2011
    You got to see where I'm coming from there are always threads like this how bad someones qb played or a thread about how bad the refs were or a thread about how the play calling was sooo bad it lossed the game. Well yea that may be true but it happens all the time and we have to just get used to it and know that coming in that one of those scenarios might play out. Its sports and its gambling and shit happens that we don't like and we know this.
  • BigABigA Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Cam= the next tebow
    edited January 2011
    Well in my opinion, your argument here gator is like the pot calling the kettle black. You are complaining that ppl are complaining. If there are threads that have ppl complaining, stay out of them and dont pay attention towards them.