Betting Talk

TNF! vikings at eagles discussion

chyllhousechyllhouse Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
had a shitty weekend, an ok night with MNF, lookin to make a big wager on tonites game as of now leaning towards over 41.5

wanted to see what the board thinks! thanks guys

Comments

• meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I would think the Eagles could put up close to that number by themselves. The Vikings have nothing left and it showed against the Bears. The Vikings are just not good at this point. They may score 14 or so but I think the Eagles will score enough to put it over. Just my opinon but I will be on the over.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    This game is very tricky! The game being pushed back from Sunday really screws up the Eagles playing on Tuesday and then getting ready for a game home vs. Dallas. Potentially playing the following Saturday. I feel this is a scenario where the Eagles get up early and put it into cruise control. Vick taking a lot of hits the last week getting banged up pretty good. They'll try to limit the running and protect him.. Get everyone out of the game healthy and ready to go next week. I agree Vikings are not playing for much other than a paycheck. They were awful last week and pretty much all season for that matter. If Farve doesn't start I don't think they will do much of anything offensively.

I hope I'm wrong and it's a shootout because I need a huge night from Vick in the fantasy championship but just my gut feeling.
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Like the Eagles large tonight but wont make a play.

Hows this for fantasy football championship...

My team has Mike Vick

His team has Celek, McCoy, Akers, and PHI defense

:/
  • chyllhousechyllhouse Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    wow good luck fantasy guys! i just won my league thanks to dwayne bowe and jamal charles they been killin it all season for me, but anyway this game is real tough, a part of me feels like webb will be good tonite hes pretty athletic and can make things happen on the ground thata the only reason i like over but i feel like everyone is on the over