Betting Talk

E-a-g-l-e-s..... Eagles!

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
:clapup::clapup::clapup::clapup:

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    what a freaking game man. 4 tds in the last 7 mins. unreal... now reid doesn't have to answer the questions as to why he didn't throw that red flag :).
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    that could possibly have meant a legittament shot at winning the nfc or being the 6th seed to being not in the playoffs
  • mltn1010mltn1010 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I'm with you guys! The best part I just got home when the game was 31-10 and saw all of the TD's. Even better was I had them on the Money Line!!! E A G L E S!!!!
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    milfhunter wrote: »
    that could possibly have meant a legittament shot at winning the nfc or being the 6th seed to being not in the playoffs

And definitely made the MVP race a bit tighter with Tom!
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    i had eagles ML..Vick can have 2 labs, 3 golden retrievers and Rooseter for cock fighting for all i care
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Dubbs wrote: »
    And definitely made the MVP race a bit tighter with Tom!

Vick is the MVP in my biased opinion. What he does with his feet is just unreal and when you realize how poor the Eagles Oline is especially with the injuries suffered this season you realize how much he means to this team. He won't ever win MVP because the league won't let that happen. Especially with golden boy Brady there..
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    E-a-g-l-e-s eagles! Huge win!
  • Cademm23Cademm23 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    These are the games that gives me that excitement that will probably keep me from ever quitting gambling.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    There are a ton of Philly guys on this board. I grew up in North Jersey, but have lived down here now for 6 years
  • sharpone29sharpone29 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    what we found out today was the giants are going nowhere and my JETS are going to the super bowl!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    sharpone29 wrote: »
    what we found out today was the giants are going nowhere and my JETS are going to the super bowl!

you got all of that outta of those 2 games today :)... JETS are far from a team that are going to the super bowl. they do have a chance though for sure and it was a hell of a game and tough finish for the steelers with the safety then not getting in for the win.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2010
    If anyone from the Philly contingent is looking for a last minute Xmas gift for a BT mod, a cheesesteak via FedEx would be great.

I miss 4 things from Philly... my family, cheesesteaks, hoagies, and soft pretzels... not necessarily in that order.
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Good! Maybe SPCA will make Vick 'Man of the Year!' As long as Vick plays, he'll be remembered for allowing that tragedy to take place. When you guys collect on Tuesday, maybe send a couple $ to local shelter or rescue or APL...
    edited December 2010
    Goats wrote: »
    If anyone from the Philly contingent is looking for a last minute Xmas gift for a BT mod, a cheesesteak via FedEx would be great.

I miss 4 things from Philly... my family, cheesesteaks, hoagies, and soft pretzels... not necessarily in that order.

Where is your favorite place? The food is really one of the best parts of this city
    edited December 2010
    Deli314 wrote: »
    Where is your favorite place? The food is really one of the best parts of this city

I lived in the suburbs and didn't get down to South Philly enough to have a big name favorite. There was a small chain in the 'burbs that had really good rolls (and was nearby) called "Steak and Hoagie Factory", so that was my usual cheesesteak place. "Lee's" was always my go-to hoagie shop.

Given what passes for a "Philly cheesesteak" in Florida, anything from up there would be great at this point, lol. A real good hoagie shop opened 5 minutes from my house a few months ago at least. It's owned by a family from Pittsburgh, they get most of their products from up north, and all their kids went to Penn State.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like your a bucks county guy. I work in Bensalem and get lee's all the time.
    edited December 2010
    atreat600 wrote: »
    Sounds like your a bucks county guy. I work in Bensalem and get lee's all the time.

Close, Montgomery, wife is from Bucks though. :)

I'm very familiar with Bensalem.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I will send you a Tony Lukes or Jims cheese steak if the birds win the bowl! The original Lees is awesome.
    edited December 2010
    I will send you a Tony Lukes or Jims cheese steak if the birds win the bowl! The original Lees is awesome.

You da man! :thumbup1:
    edited December 2010

I'll second that... Geno's, Pat's, or one of my favs, Dalessandro's if the Birds get the job done! No man should be deprived from a true Philly cheesesteak