Betting Talk

NEJIM gets shut off from local!!!

NEJimNEJim Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Sports Betting
Got a call from my local I have been with him for 15 years it was one of his underlings "Jim I got your figure
and Hank(the man) said we no longer whant your action !!! I do not whant to lose this guy, he keeps lines up and dose not change them from 11am till closing..What did I do I said.. your play is just to strong for us .. I can not take this setting down so I call the Mans Priv. # ( I beat this guy year after year I think in all 15 years maybe 2 were losing ones) Jim "I can give you another # .. I alrady know its a bigger office and the lines will move. I try and talk him out of it ..do you know just this year what you are up? said Hank NO I said(I do know) let me tell you CBB (I only play the month of March) $4500..Baseball $4600..( I do not play till after the All Star game till WS) CFB ..$ 5000...NFL $4,000 thats over 18K ( I am a $2-3 dollar player but post all plays as 1 unit at BT) I got him to hold off till Thurs....Hank .." I just do not whant to go into the Bowls the way it is now ..I may put you in a $1 circle" .. ..Well this has not happend to me so all good things come to a end ..FUCK..NEJIM

Comments

• NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    ie on Sun TB -7 was a push..he had 7.5 and was a winner... NEJIM
  • wcf124wcf124 Banned
    edited November 2010
    isnt there a million bars with bookies in so. boston
    edited November 2010
    wcf124 wrote: »
    isnt there a million bars with bookies in so. boston

yes you miss the point its the LINES that I will not get ...offices are Sharp and move the lines thats what I will miss I do not need a local I can bet on line for lines that move
    some times its a swing os up to 3 points.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Be thankful this opportunity lasted as long as it did, virtually impossible to lose with stale numbers.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited November 2010
    Get someone else to open acct and place bets
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    NEJim wrote: »
    Got a call from my local I have been with him for 15 years it was one of his underlings "Jim I got your figure
    and Hank(the man) said we no longer whant your action !!! I do not whant to lose this guy, he keeps lines up and dose not change them from 11am till closing..What did I do I said.. your play is just to strong for us .. I can not take this setting down so I call the Mans Priv. # ( I beat this guy year after year I think in all 15 years maybe 2 were losing ones) Jim "I can give you another # .. I alrady know its a bigger office and the lines will move. I try and talk him out of it ..do you know just this year what you are up? said Hank NO I said(I do know) let me tell you CBB (I only play the month of March) $4500..Baseball $4600..( I do not play till after the All Star game till WS) CFB ..$ 5000...NFL $4,000 thats over 18K ( I am a $2-3 dollar player but post all plays as 1 unit at BT) I got him to hold off till Thurs....Hank .." I just do not whant to go into the Bowls the way it is now ..I may put you in a $1 circle" .. ..Well this has not happend to me so all good things come to a end ..FUCK..NEJIM

that is VERY damn good...take the money and run, keep doing what you have been doing, #'s can't be off that bad, have you gone back and recap what you would have done this football season playing closing #'s at another book ? ...keep winning and grinning...
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2010
    FastEddie wrote: »
    that is VERY damn good...take the money and run, keep doing what you have been doing, #'s can't be off that bad, have you gone back and recap what you would have done this football season playing closing #'s at another book ? ...keep winning and grinning...

Numbers definitely COULD have been that bad. He already mentioned getting the hook on the NFL 7 in one instance and that other lines were 3 points off.
    edited November 2010
    utix wrote: »
    Get someone else to open acct and place bets

I think he might catch on if I do it now so I hope he lets me play till SB at a $100 play ,,then I might try that...NEJIM
    edited November 2010
    Goats wrote: »
    Be thankful this opportunity lasted as long as it did, virtually impossible to lose with stale numbers.

yes you are right Goats NEJIM
  • dynastydynasty Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Jim, where in boston are you? Id love a guy like this and could hook you up with a guy who has even money 2 team 6pt teasers and +180 3 team.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    I think he might catch on if I do it now so I hope he lets me play till SB at a $100 play ,,then I might try that...NEJIM

Get someone playing with him around college bowl season and continue bet NFL and some bowls. Then you stop after superbowl and your guy continues as was and dude would never know. Getting another guy in with him is the tough part.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    bookies usually never let someone go when they have their money. When I was taking action you have to ride out streaks. Maybe he just had enough. It would be smarter for him to sharpen his lines and keep you. You are doing very well. Hope the sucess continues for you.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Be thankful, I have a local that still exists

Still owes me $2980

Still talk, doesn't pay

Good job, move on!!!

PS - Bastard sure did collect
    edited November 2010
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    bookies usually never let someone go when they have their money. When I was taking action you have to ride out streaks. Maybe he just had enough. It would be smarter for him to sharpen his lines and keep you. You are doing very well. Hope the sucess continues for you.

Yes I agree I think that its been a long time since I had to pay anthing substantial this year and it has been a good one, he was staring at a pos good NFL and Bowl end to the year and he said F-ck him let him go and by no means is it the money I think that it was the longevity of the winning JMO
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    yes you miss the point its the LINES that I will not get ...offices are Sharp and move the lines thats what I will miss I do not need a local I can bet on line for lines that move
    some times its a swing os up to 3 points.

There are online sites that have stale numbers, mostly on dogs but might as well exhaust the opportunities.
  • IndianaPeteIndianaPete Member
    edited November 2010
    What's the problem? Find another buddy or 10 that use this douce bag of a book and pound him with someone else account...as long as you are taking care of your "runners" then I don't think they will mind helping you out.
  • duke12345duke12345 Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Jim, my local book posts the lines for football every wednesday and barring injury they stay that way till gametime. I understand where you are coming from...
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to see the man give up on you Jim, but good job killing the man!
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Hang in ,,don,t push the panic button 1 dollar is better then no action at all....