Betting Talk

Nice Job Ed

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Sports Betting
3-0 on the 2nd halves today, way to bounce back.

Glad I followed on all 3

:)

Comments

• BonziWellsBonziWells Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    I only got the email on the first 2nd half play. that stinks. Nice 3-0 start though!
  • barts185barts185 Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    BonziWells wrote: »
    I only got the email on the first 2nd half play. that stinks. Nice 3-0 start though!

Not sure if this is what caused it or not, but this is the most likely cause:

You have to visit the forum and be logged in after you get the e-mail in order to get the next e-mail.

From the top of the second half thread

"To subscribe to this thread and receive e-mail notifications of replies, click on Thread tools at the top right of this post. Each time you receive a notification, you must click on the link inside the e-mail and return to the forum (logged in) or you will not receive any subsequent notices."
  • BonziWellsBonziWells Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Bart. I thought that was only if some bozo replied in it like "Ralo" just did. I know us posters are NOT supposed to post there and that's why i just took the first play and went about my day.

Thanks again!
  • SaabSaab Member
    edited September 2010
    you don't have to post in the thread, just log in and view it and then leave the thread. any subsequent replies will send another email.
  • barts185barts185 Junior Member
    edited September 2010
    Saab wrote: »
    you don't have to post in the thread, just log in and view it and then leave the thread. any subsequent replies will send another email.

What he ^^^ said. :) Sorry if mine was unclear. Definitely do -NOT- post in the thread. Just visit the forum.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Very good weekend. I pushed on the 2 unit but this was an outstanding Saturday.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    I lost the 2 unit play.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    topplayer wrote: »
    I lost the 2 unit play.

You gotta be quick! Get them next time.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2010
    Thanks guys. Really turned the 2H thread around today. Back in the plus now.