Betting Talk

Miami Heat Longest Win Streak Prop

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited July 2010 in Sports Betting
This is at Bookmaker

Actually opened at over/under 22.5, and is now sitting at 18 ($500 max)

Only 4 teams in the history of the NBA have won more than 18 in a row in a season.
http://www.nba.com/news/winning_streaks.html

Comments

• barmeezeebarmeezee Banned
    edited July 2010
    wish i had the opener
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2010
    barmeezee wrote: »
    wish i had the opener

Even the u18 -115 looks +EV if you don't have any issues with tying the money up.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    It's been at 17 for an hour or 2 now, I never even saw 18
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2010
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    It's been at 17 for an hour or 2 now, I never even saw 18

Sorry, I didn't check before my last post. It was at 18 when I posted it this morning.
  • barmeezeebarmeezee Banned
    edited July 2010
    a very good find nonetheless.. i tagged it for a 1.5 units play
  • IrishTimIrishTim Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Damn, good find.
    edited July 2010
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't check before my last post. It was at 18 when I posted it this morning.

Not a big deal, just wanted to let people know 18 was no longer available. Looking forward to watching them rip off 23 in a row :)
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited July 2010
    Down to 15 now. Wonder what the "fair value" should be here. I would think we are getting close.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Down to 15 now. Wonder what the "fair value" should be here. I would think we are getting close.

well given that it is the east you would think with those 3 I would put 12 or 13 as a very fair number. most books have them winning what 60 or more games and a long winning streak would be in there.

and to think to get 7+ games of value that is crazy wish I cared about basketball for this.
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    This is too funny. Who in the world at BM actually thought it should be 22.5?

Keep in mind they are hoping for 2 way action in a perfect world.

I just can't imagine a couple sane people working on this "project", talking and thinking things through and then actually agreeing with each other and someone saying: "yeah 22.5 wins in a row sounds about right, let's go with that."

WTF? LOL.
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    is there a prop for longest losing streak? i think that would be the bet. an injury to one of the big 3, or a little bickering amongst the big 3, would equal easy money.
    edited July 2010
    is there a prop for longest losing streak? i think that would be the bet. an injury to one of the big 3, or a little bickering amongst the big 3, would equal easy money.

Line is 3.5 at BM