Betting Talk

Iceman/Ed - Contest Question

TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
edited July 2010 in Sports Betting
I noticed that some of today's plays don't mesh with Rule #11 (MLB total of 7, WNBA line of 2). I assume that you didn't mean to include those games, but just wanted to point it out. Thanks.

11) There will no pushes as every game will either be a moneyline play or will end in a half point.

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2010
    TommyL wrote: »
    I noticed that some of today's plays don't mesh with Rule #11 (MLB total of 7, WNBA line of 2). I assume that you didn't mean to include those games, but just wanted to point it out. Thanks.

11) There will no pushes as every game will either be a moneyline play or will end in a half point.

We'll try to always do that, but in case of any push, the contestant will have to make two picks and win both the following day.
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Thats not good.

I was so concerned with finding enough plays that I didn't even notice that. Will be more careful going forward but I guess the best thing to do for now is since a few people have picked these plays already is to just leave them up and if they do end in a push make the poster pick 2 plays for tomorrow's set of games. Thankfully its early enough in the contest that it won't be too big of a deal if someone move on.

Not sure what else to do as we can't pull them of the card as too many people have used them as their plays for the day and by taking them down now I am not sure its fair to the ones who didn't get a chance to play these either.

If they push we will just treat them like a rainout unless someone has a better idea. I think thats fair and going forward I will be a little more careful and not include games unless they end with a hook.

(I will fix the rule in the rule section also)

Thanks TommyL!!
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    RightAngle wrote: »
    We'll try to always do that, but in case of any push, the contestant will have to make two picks and win both the following day.

Okay. I agree completely thats what we should do, IMO also!!!

Thanks.