Detroit +110

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Iceman wrote: »
    Atlanta +122

San Diego +121

Detroit +110

hope you are wrong on the bravos as my lowly mets need to avoid a sweep but as always good luck iceman and keep up the good run you are on.
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    newcombe wrote: »
    hope you are wrong on the bravos as my lowly mets need to avoid a sweep but as always good luck iceman and keep up the good run you are on.

Thanks.

I hear ya. I love the Mets overall as a team. Have done really well backing them this year. I think they are undervalued in the betting market. Had them on Friday but they couldn't pull it off.

This is more of a play against Johan who I just do not like anymore. No doubt he still knows how to pitch but I think it's just a matter of time before his walk to strikeout numbers start to catch up to him.

I always make a number on each game obviously but then I dig deeper into the games where I feel there is some value and though I like all of these plays to begin with, they all have some sweep situations I like to back also.

I love backing any road dog looking to sweep or avoid being swept like the Braves and the Padres. I also love backing a team who is looking to pull off the sweep as a home dog like the Tigers are doing here (also love Oliver of Detroit who has had some shoddy defense played behind him and is much better then his number show. Also think Minnesota went on the all-star break when Morneau decided to take this series off with his injury. Not even close to the same team without in the lineup).
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    YTD: 64-69

Units: -2.80

Units Risked: 138.29

ROI: -2.0%