ROI: -2.1%
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Iceman wrote: »
    YTD: 63-68

Units: -2.80

Units Risked: 136.23

ROI: -2.1%

you have been moving in the right direction ice! soon enough you will have positive units! keep up the good work.
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    newcombe wrote: »
    you have been moving in the right direction ice! soon enough you will have positive units! keep up the good work.

Thank you!!

Have never lost faith in the fact that when its all said and done I will be up 2-5%. I am actually right in the that range right now with all my baseball stuff as its been a good baseball season for me thus far.

Now I just want to do it on here at BT, which I am extremely confident I will. That's the goal at least. Unfortunately its not a nice easy road to get there. There are tremendous ups and downs but after a couple hundred plays I think it will all work itself out.
    edited July 2010
    adding:

Florida +136
  • SantoSanto Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    So, this is where you ended up Iceman? I had wondered where you got to after your blog went quiet... :)
    edited July 2010
    Santo wrote: »
    So, this is where you ended up Iceman? I had wondered where you got to after your blog went quiet... :)

Hey buddy, long time no hear from you either!!!

Hope all is going well with you. If I am not mistaken you decided to pursue some other areas of life. I hope that is going really well for you. Knowing you I am sure you are doing very well while also doing something very meaningful along the way.

Great to hear from you. Please stay in touch!!! E-mail me sometime when you get the chance.
  • SantoSanto Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    Yeah i've not been around the forum scene much, I'm just catching up on clearing some old rollovers so the funds I have offshore can be recycled if we get some pre-football bonus offers. Came across here and LVA to see what the 'paid' forum scene is up to these days ;)

And yes I basically moved on, I'm out in Australia now (where 7pm ET baseball games start at 9am the next day, so it's quite convenient for the evening sports; will be a pain for college football though) working on my Doctorate in essentially a Law/Sociology hybrid and doing some lecturing / consultancy stuff, so enjoying the work and the travel / new people that come with it -- as I think I mentioned I got out of gambling F/T primarily due to the monotony and lack of social contact, so this is definitely an improvement in that regard.

I'll likely hang around during football if some offers come up and see what I can do with reduced time; hopefully between the forums there will be some good info shared :)

Will drop you an email in the next couple of days with my new email address etc.

Cheers,

~S