Betting Talk

UVA lacrosse

buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Sports Betting
that kid doesnt stand a chance in prison

Comments

• IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    You think see was dating a minority? If not she was seeing someone else.Cannot confirm but why so sudden?
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    no clue but the kid cant be very bright.

WTF would you tell p[olice what happened for?? umm that might be damaging in court. I'm sure his lawyer is already trying for voluntary Manslaughter
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I heard his lawyer is saying it was an accidental death. I thought they also speculated that she started dating someone else. The guy is from the DC metro or Baltimore area. So it's kinda local news.

He kicked a hole in the bedroom door. Her head repeatedly hit the wall as he was shaking her violently. Her eye was swollen shut. etc. etc.
    I can't wait to see how the lawyer is going to prove it was accidental. LOL
    edited May 2010
    im just confused on another thing as well, her roomate called 911 and said was an alcohol overdose. Ive see one of those before and it doesnt include a pool of blood and a mashed up face in a bed.

dumb kidwill get LIFE because he couldnt handle the fact a girl didnt want him. Very sad story
  • Pat BatemanPat Bateman Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    It saddens me to see such disregard for respect in regards to the tragic death of a young woman who had the rest of her life ahead of her. To some, this may just be breaking news, to others this is the loss of a daughter, sister, friend, fellow student. I know that this site is full of some great guys, lets act like it.
  • nicktheticknickthetick Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    It saddens me to see such disregard for respect in regards to the tragic death of a young woman who had the rest of her life ahead of her. To some, this may just be breaking news, to others this is the loss of a daughter, sister, friend, fellow student. I know that this site is full of some great guys, lets act like it.
    but, you're a serial killer?
    edited May 2010
    how am i disregarding??

I feel awful for the poor girl and both families who have to move on because of some kid who couldnt handle life

This post wasnt meant to put her in any sort of bad light whatsover.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I would guess that he was intoxicated, probably well over the limit and his ego couldn't handle that the relationship was done. TWO lives wasted, I am sure they both had bright futures. Complete shame. The alcohol aspect is just my opinion, but I have seen similar violence from strong, athletic, inebriated people many times.
    edited May 2010
    haahaha nice catch on the american psycho