Betting Talk

Another Las Vegas Question

PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Sports Betting
Me and Mrs. Licker are going to be going out to Vegas in May and that place likes us so much I have about 10 places that want me to stay for nothing and give me free meals, and even money to play with!! What a great town. Maybe it's the fact that Mrs. Licker is a slots junkie and loses all the time. Anyways one the places is Aria, which is in the new City Center. Anybody ever been there? Thanks Mr. Licker

Comments

• Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Potlicker wrote:
    Me and Mrs. Licker are going to be going out to Vegas in May and that place likes us so much I have about 10 places that want me to stay for nothing and give me free meals, and even money to play with!! What a great town. Maybe it's the fact that Mrs. Licker is a slots junkie and loses all the time. Anyways one the places is Aria, which is in the new City Center. Anybody ever been there? Thanks Mr. Licker
    Yes I've been in there it's very very high end, Don't get me wrong it is very nice but bring alot of money gl ff
  • SullymanSullyman Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Mrs. Licker is spending your retirement. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT take her wirth you. Take your buddy Sullyman!!!
  • PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Mrs. Licker can do things that Mr. Licker does not want Sullyman to do, hence Sullyman will stay home until October when Mr. Licker wants to be with the boys and do thing with other women that Mrs. Licker would not approve of.
  • travisbickletravisbickle Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    I was there last week. They charged me $50 for 24 hrs of internet in the room. It is super nice but they try to backend you on anything other than breathing.
  • PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Thanks Travis and FF, think i will stay somewhere else and visit there. I would hate to be backended, even though Mrs Licker likes it!