Betting Talk

Sunday NCAA Womens........

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
Miss St +5

Lady Bulldogs are on a roll and full of confidence after dismantling Ohio St. I think this one will be very close. May add more later.

Comments

• ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    how do you feel about uconn -15 1st half?
  • payrollpayroll Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I see it's moved to -15.5 1st half now. That's alot of points. I won't make it a play, but will take IA State +15.5 1st half very small to try and start the day with a plus.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    To be honest, I see no reason why U.Conn wont win this game by 30+, but I passed on it.
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    Uconn up 20 already in the 1st half, free money betting uconn. Glad I hammered it
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    It has got to be impossible to set a line for these Uconn games im surprised the books even post them since until they maybe play one of the other top 5 teams its going to be a blowout everytime.
  • payrollpayroll Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    UCONN destroys anything in its path. Geez. I think I'll leave the beaverball to Sunbelter.

ChaseG - good job throwing down on UCONN, but kindly please do not brag about hammering a game you didn't post. If you liked it that much and it was so easy, why wouldn't you share it on the board?
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Uconn up 42-14 at the half. These girls are amazing!
    edited March 2010
    Uconn up 42-14 at the half. These girls are amazing!

Stanford is the only team capable of staying within 25 pts of U.Conn.
  • Gizmo58Gizmo58 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    What doe you think about Nebraska...You are on fire...
    edited March 2010
    Gizmo58 wrote:
    What doe you think about Nebraska...You are on fire...

Thats a tough one Giz, I lean toward UK +8 because of the quickness factor, but proabbly going to pass that one. I am adding:

Notre Dame -4

I dont think OU is going to look nearly as impressive away from their home court. The Irish beat them by 10 on a nuetral court early in the season, and I think they are the better team overall.