Betting Talk

Anyone see Tigers ESPN conversation with Tom Rinaldi?

beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
Thoughts?

Comments

• ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Beef,

Way off topic but I wanted to ask where you made your entertainment plays (Grammys, Oscars, etc.)?

Thanks.

PS - Tiger is still the man.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Saw the interview with K. Tilghman and read the text of the Rinaldi interview --- Tiger's answers were very well prepared and even with interviews that went in different directions, he came back to the same core information -- he has a problem, he is working on it by seeking treatment....he is looking forward to the Masters...and everything else about the Thanksgiving eve night and Elin are not questions he will answer.

Uttimately, it was a good think for Tiger Inc.
  • brmapesbrmapes Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Tiger also did an interview with Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/-13811/?ref=26000
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    seems very scripted

i think ESPN would do a scripted interview to help Tigers PR just to get in good with him for future interviews
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Shacro wrote:
    Beef,

Way off topic but I wanted to ask where you made your entertainment plays (Grammys, Oscars, etc.)?

Thanks.

PS - Tiger is still the man.

Shacro,I make the plays from wherever Im getting the best value...Bet ed,bodog,bookmaker,the greek,intertops are my main ones,but if its a decent rated book,ill look at others.

Example Chad ochocinco is +1500 to win DWTS at bet ed and +400 at bodog..it pays to shop,More so for entertainment bets..
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Think Tiger nailed Tilghman before the interview?
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Wondering if these interviews are sort of rehearsed before camera's start? Does Tiger direct what questions they can ask?
  • IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Why in the hell would a MAN want to know anything more than what Tiger has already said? Why would MAN care if his anwsers are scripted? If you are a MAN the only thing you should concern yourself with is how he he plays golf?
    Men who want details about another man's life sounds feminine to me. Since when have men start acting like women?