Betting Talk

nascar picks kobalt tools 500

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
this could be the day for dale earnhardt jr........he and mark martin are wicked fast and both drive well here....also there's a couple of vastly overlooked drivers here with great odds........it should be a fun race

1, mark martin +748
2. dale earnhardt jr +827
3. kasey kahne +1363

longshots.......kurt busch at +2065 and kasey kahne at +4642

odds are from pinnacle but shop the odds at other sites as they vary wildly.....get your best price

Comments

• ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Can I go wrong with Jimmie Johnson at (+475) ?

I kinda like Jr. here too...
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    jimmie is the favorite here at +475 you always have to fear him and he is going for win number 3 which is really really tough to do.........as you know i like the hell out of earnhardt at +827 if ya play both and johnson wins you still make a little money
    edited March 2010
    novacpe wrote:
    this could be the day for dale earnhardt jr........he and mark martin are wicked fast and both drive well here....also there's a couple of vastly overlooked drivers here with great odds........it should be a fun race

1, mark martin +748
    2. dale earnhardt jr +827
    3. kasey kahne +1363

longshots.......kurt busch at +2065 and kasey kahne at +4642

odds are from pinnacle but shop the odds at other sites as they vary wildly.....get your best price

UPDATE: as you can see i typed kahne's name in twice the long shot pick should be brian vickers at +4642
    edited March 2010
    well we caught the longshot bet with kurt busch at +2065