Betting Talk

Comments

• HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Are my posts not showing up or something?
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Come on, who hasn't been accused of sexual assault multiple times?
    edited March 2010
    Chisox6 wrote:
    Come on, who hasn't been accused of sexual assault multiple times?

Mike Vick
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Well played Sir
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    This isn't news until police file charges....still waiting for those charges to filed from Lake Tahoe as well.

When he goes on trial, like Donte Stallworth and Ray Lewis, then this will be news.
  • CoversSpreadCoversSpread Member
    edited March 2010
    I dont think he handles his booze very well.
    edited March 2010
    Typical Steeler fan.....you guys could find a way to excuse KSM if he had 15 sacks a year for the Stillers......
  • IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Where there's smoke there is fire. However, there are a lot females looking for a payday. We are in a recession. Thanks Bush. Now Bush is ruining Big Ben's career.
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    He loves women....and liqour.
    edited March 2010
    HowardBeal wrote:
    Typical Steeler fan.....you guys could find a way to excuse KSM if he had 15 sacks a year for the Stillers......

It's got nothing to do with being a Steeler fan. When police file charges then there will be a story. If he pleads guilty and/or goes to trial, like Donte Stallworth and Ray Lewis, then he should be banned from the league, unlike Donte Stallworth and Ray Lewis.

Raping women and killing humans are on the same level, lifetime ban or Baltimore Ravens contract. Guess he could back up Flacco.

Simple
    edited March 2010
    at least we agree he would be Flacco's backup......
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    He is one step away from Kobe land, without the good result. Bad judgment, poor wing men, immature, hillbilly.
  • RammerJammerRammerJammer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    The real question is why is a 28-yr old Super Bowl Champion NFL quarterback hanging out with 20-yr olds in the middle of BFE Georgia. I question whom the man surrounds himself with. Sounds like Ben is actually David Wilderson, "That's what I love about these highchool girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." -Dazed and Confused
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    retriever wrote:
    Bad judgment, poor wing men, immature, hillbilly.

Nice...lol
    edited March 2010
    The real question is why is a 28-yr old Super Bowl Champion NFL quarterback hanging out with 20-yr olds in the middle of BFE Georgia. I question whom the man surrounds himself with. Sounds like Ben is actually David Wilderson, "That's what I love about these highchool girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." -Dazed and Confused

He owns a house down there and spends most of the offseason in that area. These weren't high school girls either and 8 years is not much of an age difference. I question what a 20 year old was doing in a bar at that time of day.

Steve McNair was married and dating a 20 year old when he was 36. That might be a problem.
  • The GoatThe Goat Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    ben can surround himself with whoever he wants until it becomes a problem, especially if he keeps winning super bowls. this does not constitute a problem. anyone can make accusations, and a guy like ben is definately more of a target for those accusations than any of us.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010

come on now Jammer, let's get the names straight. WOODERSON is the old man that organizes the party at the moon tower... LOL. great flic!
    edited March 2010
    Yes I know that Ben has a home on Lake Oconee here on Reynolds Planation. You are obviously a Steeler homer and in denial here. Seriously, man were you hanging around 20yr olds in your late 20s? All that I am saying is that age group brings a lot of drama b/c of their immaturity. I know that I was an idiot when I was 20 getting DUIs, experimenting w/ several drugs, being in the bars 5-6 nights a week and seeing the sun come up when I left, and all the while I trying to avoid the road whores and waking up with something that you can't wash off with bleach. Ben is now the old guy in the college bar, that's pretty sad. It's fine when you go back for a home football game weekend but on a random March night in Milledgeville, GA! And I'm sorry but you're wrong in saying that it's not a problem now b/c if it weren't than Ben wouldn't be making the headlines for this shit for the 2nd time in a year. He could be on trial in some redneck county in Georgia and the lead-in to Sportscenter every night. It sounds like he probably surrounds himself with a bunch of Uncle Ricos that are trying to get Ben's leftovers when they should be keeping him out of these situations to begin with. I'm sure that the Steelers Organization is real happy - Go get you some Ben!
    edited March 2010
    Good catch Necombe.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dazed and Confused is a 1993 coming of age comedy film written and directed by Richard Linklater. The film's large ensemble cast featured a number of future stars, including Matthew McConaughey, Jason London, Ben Affleck, Milla Jovovich, Cole Hauser, Parker Posey, Anthony Rapp, Adam Goldberg, Joey Lauren Adams, Nicky Katt, and Rory Cochrane. The film depicts a group of teenagers during the last day of school in 1976.

It is May 28, 1976, the last day of school at Lee High School in Texas. Next year's seniors are preparing for the annual hazing of incoming freshmen. Randall "Pink" Floyd (Jason London), the school's star football player, is asked to sign a pledge promising not to take drugs during the summer or do anything that would "jeopardize the goal of a championship season." When classes end, freshman boys are hunted down by the seniors at the local middle school for paddling. The freshman girls are also hazed as they are rounded up in the school parking lot by senior girls, covered in mustard, ketchup, flour, and raw eggs, and forced to propose to senior boys.

Freshman Mitch Kramer (Wiley Wiggins) escapes the hazing with his best friend Carl Burnett (Esteban Powell) when Carl's mom pulls a shotgun on Fred O'Bannion (Ben Affleck) but is eventually cornered at his baseball game, where he is violently paddled. O'Bannion, a senior participating in the hazing tradition for a second year after failing to graduate, takes special pleasure in punishing Mitch. Pink gives the injured Mitch a ride home and offers to take him cruising with friends later that night. Plans for the evening are ruined when Kevin Pickford's (Shawn Andrews) parents discover he is to host a keg party. Elsewhere, the intellectual trio of Cynthia Dunn (Marissa Ribisi), Tony Olson (Anthony Rapp) and Mike Newhouse (Adam Goldberg), known as the class nerds, decide to go out and "viscerally" participate in the evening's activities. Floyd and his friend David Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey), an older guy who still socializes with high school students, pick up Kramer and head for the Emporium, a pool hall popular with the teenagers.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I met a guy that was from Findlay Ohio area and he said that Big Ben is a straight douchebag.
    edited March 2010
    It's amazing how he's been convicted in both cases and in either one has criminal charges been filed. No charges filed in either case yet Donte Stallworth and Ray Lewis are part of trials that involved deaths of human beings and they are both ok, give them a second chance. Stallworth and Lewis should've been banned for life from the NFL.

WOW, give me a break.
    edited March 2010
    Ray Lewis didnt kill anyone, and Stallworth hit a guy who was jaywalking.......Big Ben is a sexual predator.....

Big Difference buddy......
    edited March 2010
    HowardBeal wrote:
    Ray Lewis didnt kill anyone, and Stallworth hit a guy who was jaywalking.......Big Ben is a sexual predator.....

Big Difference buddy......

LMAO Howie. Who said he is a sexual predator? Has he been charged? Has he faced a trial? Has he plead guilty?

Ray Lewis plead guilty to obstruction of justice in a MURDER trial. He was originally charged with two counts of murder and four other felony counts. He was involved in a MURDER trial. Why would he settle the civil trial for at least $1 million if he was so innocent?

Donte Stallworth plead guilty to DUI and 2nd degree MANSLAUGHTER. He killed a human being in broad daylight while driving under the influence.

When Ben is convicted of a crime or pleads guilty to a crime or pays off a victim then he would be a sexual predator. Ray Lewis and Donte Stallworth have already admitted to being involved in the deaths of human beings. Big Difference buddy.....