February: 29-16-2 (+14.56 units)
Overall: 84-60-2 (+26.25 units)

Comments

• Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    good job
  • rmbullisrmbullis Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the kind words Ff!! Same to ya bro!
  • tschifanotschifano Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for all your hard work !!
    edited March 2010
    Super Tuesday:

Georgia Tech +7

North Carolina -4

4 pt. teaser: GT +11 / UNC PK
    edited March 2010
    On the bright side, Georgia Tech clawed their way back to get a lucky push on the teaser. On the down side, Georgia Tech may be the most talented team in the nation that will go nowhere this year (Wake Forest a close 2nd only bc they will make the tourney). They have sick talent, but they suck.

On the night: 1-1-1 (-0.09 units)
    Overall: 85-61-3 (+26.16 units)
    edited March 2010
    ACC Wednesday:

Duke -1.5

4 pt. teaser: Wake Forest +11.5 / NC State +12.5

Will be more to come...
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    bullis it seems as if me and you love to hop on the dukies. let's get another one tonight! keep up the stellar work in the ACC...
  • chyllhousechyllhouse Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    damm was realli feelin the terps... idk now lol... best of luck
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the N Carolina pick yesterday. I'm going with your teaser today. Again thanks for the analysis.
    edited March 2010
    Thanks guys!! I just think Duke will gut one out tonight. Not saying it will be an easy one, but it's hard to bet against the devils right now with the tear they've been on.

I just feel both games in the teaser are too many points. So we'll add 4 more onto the number and go with em. NC State has been playing much better recently, and I think they come out with revenge on their minds tonight for the debacle against the Hokies in Raleigh. They are playing for their coach. The sharp money seems to be coming in on FSU and it almost warrants a play. But then again, these are the low scoring, poor free throw shooting seminoles. 7 may be about right, but I don't see this game in DD's, especially when Wake still has the superior talent and is due to Wake up and snatch one of these games. Keep in mind, for some reason the only lose to the bottom of the conference.

As for the total in this game, I gotta go under here. FSU shoots the ball terribly and plays some of the best defense in the land. Wake has just been god-awful offensively lately, and I'm not sure that will improve in Tallahassee tonight. Wake has seen 4 out of their last 5 road games go under the total. FSU has gone under 4 out of the last 6 at home. And to top it off the public is over by 2:1. I'll go under!!

Wake/FSU u134.5
    edited March 2010
    Last one:

Boston College -7

Landesberg may play, but a deep thigh bruise doesn't heal in two days. Before he was hurt, UVA was sliding hard. Now they have hit the bottom. Some may say they only have one way to go, but I think they stay right where they're at. BC is hot right now winning two out of three, and crushing VT last time out on the home floor. Can anyone step up if Landesberg is limited? I'm not so sure. It's Tyler Roche's senior night and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go off for 6-8 threeballs. I gotta ride the eagles in this spot. GO EAGLES!!
    edited March 2010
    3 circus shots in a row & a Greivis curtain call was too much for the devils to overcome. Oh well... :D

On the night:3-1 (+1.73 units)
    Overall:88-62-3 (+27.89 units)
    edited March 2010
    Super Saturday:

Florida St. -2.5

FSU/Mia o128

Maryland -5 2U

Should have more to come...GL
    edited March 2010
    I am officially done wasting money on Florida State games. Just a disgusting turn of events at the end of that game cost us the cover.

On a lighter note, THANK YOU TONY BENNETT. The terps were doing their best seminole impression at the end, but it wasn't good enough.

Even though I said I would not bet on GT anymore this season, they get one last shot today. They are truly the bigger, more athletic, more talented team here. And as one blogger put it, this is Hewitt's Alamo. He better get this one. GO JACKETS!!

Georgia Tech -5
    edited March 2010
    GL bullis. im rooting for you.
    edited March 2010
    Thanks newcombe!! Although I'm gonna have to ask you to cheer harder, because Georgia Tech is being Georgia tech. You know, I've never understood where ramblin wreck comes from, but looking at this wreck of a team I am starting to get the jist. Fuck Georgia Tech, I'm done with this bunch of losers.

So, we're gonna be down a unit today so far. I think we may get a favorable halftime line in the Duke game, so I'm gonna hold off. I'll post it when I see it. GL Fellas.
    edited March 2010
    i am still pondering whether to take duke for the game.
    edited March 2010
    Yesterday: 1-3 (-1.18 units)
    Overall: 89-65-3 (+26.71 units)
    edited March 2010
    Sunday finale:

Clemson +1

4 pt teaser: Clemson +5 / Boston College +6
    edited March 2010
    Well, after two despicable days it looks like it's time to catch my breath here. All I know is, after going 1-5 over the weekend in the ACC, THANK GOD FOR KURT BUSCH!!

Yesterday: 0-2 (-2 units)
    Overall: 89-67-3 (+24.71 units)
    edited March 2010
    Tourney day 1 afternoon session:

Not gonna overthink it, just keep it simple today...

Boston College -5

No Sylven Landesberg = No Chance

Wake Forest -3.5

No Dwayne Collins = No Chance

It seems that simple right now...GL
    edited March 2010
    Adding:

4 pt teaser: BC -1 / Wake +0.5
    edited March 2010
    The bad run continues...

Might as well go down with the ship...and add a unit to

Wake Forest -3.5 2U
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Being too hard on yourself, 3 straight positive months and +26 units on the season, better than most
    edited March 2010
    wow Wake... wtf! this is turning out to be a rough day for the pocket book.
    edited March 2010
    I wasn't able to watch the first game, and just turned on this game. I don't know what happened, but I can officially say that I am done for the season.

I want to extend an apology to anyone who has followed the last two weeks. My picks have been utter rubbish. GL to all the rest of the way.

ACC Hoops 2009-2010: 89-70-3 (+20.71 units)
    edited March 2010
    the lows are always followed with highs as Im sure you know bullis. don't give up as you will bounce back my friend...
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited March 2010
    ACC Hoops 2009-2010: 89-70-3 (+20.71 units)

Enough said. I understand if you hang em up, but remember it's more than likely just short term variance you are dealing with. GL with whatever you decide, great job this season, and thanks for the help.
    edited March 2010
    Can't end it like that:

Virginia TT u54.5

Duke -12.5 / NCSU +10
    edited March 2010
    The rest:

Miami +3

NCSU / FSU u121 2U

Maryland -4 2U