Betting Talk

brillo monday ncaa hoops plays

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
season record....100-76-1.....56.8% winners.....+16.4 units

monday march 1st ncaa hoops picks

719 georgetown +6-...can anyone figure out this hoya team!...i think i have ..bet just the opposite of what you think should happen!!...recapping their last few games...........hoyas lose to rutgers....then almost beat possibly the #1 team in the nation in syracuse.....then they beat louisville on the road and come home only to lose to notre dame!!........wow....this g-town team is suppose to have all the pieces to make a run in the tournament, and next thing you know they are fighting to get into it!!...it is crunch time for the hoyas now...they better start playing west virginia may be looking ahead to nova coming up on saturday and although it is senior night for the mountaineers...i expect a close game monday night in west virginia....i will take the points and the hoyas monday night!

722 texas -14......boy , do .i see "blowout" written all over this one....especially after the pasting a&m laid on the horns this past saturday!...longhorns were suppose to be among the nations elite, they are a talented bunch...including a 14-2 home record!.......but are currently fighting for a number 2 or 3 ncaa seed now !...it is senior night in austin, and i expect the longhorns to take out all their seasons frustrations on a wounded sooner team that has compiled a 13-15 season record...10-15 ats ...and 2-12 on the road!!...not good!....oh, did i mention oklahoma's last win was last month(i can say that now because monday is march 1st!) on feb.6th and it was against these same longhorns!!!....how did that ever happen.....they were at full strength for that one and it was on their home court!......... they are facing a hungry team in austin on monday night in!!!...so here we have a texas team coming off a loss to a&m, playing at home on senior night against a team that beat them a month ago creating a revenge factor.....and on top all these factors..........oklahoma is a team that has lost six in a row since that last win against texas!........hmmmm...i think this one gets ugly real quick and stays ugly throughout the course of the game!.........i am predicting the .longhorns will win this one with ease at home monday night and get some revenge!

those are my two plays for monday evening......gl to all ...lets get march off to a great start......brillo

Comments

• Steve19026Steve19026 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    All over Texas tommorow laying off the Hoyas but i like your philoshopy there lol kinda like me playing Lousiville earlier today
  • livinthedreamlivinthedream Junior Member
    edited March 2010
    With ya on gtown brillo Freeman was sluggish w the flu vs Notre dame hopefully he's feeling up to par...didn't post yesterday got pounded again rough weekend negated a hot start to the week so Monday can't come soon enough..leaning towards Utah state as well any thoughts
  • SundevilSundevil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Totally comply with you on the TEXAS BLOWOUT....!!!!
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited March 2010
    Also afraid of GTown.
    I do like the Texas pick.
  • Davis7369Davis7369 Member
    edited March 2010
    Fellas - got some breaking news at work. Freeman sent back to DC because of the flu. Wouldnt touch Gtown without him. We saw what that looks like saturday.
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Also last home game for WVU
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Davis7369 wrote:
    Fellas - got some breaking news at work. Freeman sent back to DC because of the flu. Wouldnt touch Gtown without him. We saw what that looks like saturday.

David - what happened to ur Big East thread? I was following you for a bit, the you disappeared. U still making plays?
  • SandHanitizerSandHanitizer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Texas looks like a NIT team tonight. This game is going to be close. OU might win.
    OU hasn't lost 7 strait since 1969. Im not sure why the line was so high against them.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    line was high b/c OU is a really bad team slumping with a key injury. TX obviously has gone downhill as the season progressed but definitely more talented than an NIT team.
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Texas will have a strong 2nd half!
  • SandHanitizerSandHanitizer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    this texas team has screwed me more than all the teams in the Big East this season combined.
    They are F-ing terrible.
    No heart and frankly no talent.
    I went to school in Austin I hope they get their asses kicked and miss the tourney!
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    this texas team has screwed me more than all the teams in the Big East this season combined.
    They are F-ing terrible.
    No heart and frankly no talent.
    I went to school in Austin I hope they get their asses kicked and miss the tourney!

thats pretty harsh.....every team is gonna have a bad night, but i can assure you that they are not terrible and they do have some talent.

losing a bet is no reason to make up lies about a team
    edited March 2010
    agreed jets. pretty poor statement that they have NO talent? they may not mesh that well but they are loaded with talent and have a deep bench... talent doesn't always breed a champion though.
  • lebron23lebron23 Banned
    edited March 2010
    please don't call it a come back... BOOYA
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    lol....still might cover.....lets go horns!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited March 2010
    caught the over... would love to see TX cover down the stretch.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Longhorns just played like the current Texas team for too much of the game. They have really fallen from their early season form and just do not show blowout type confidence anymore.
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    just was not my day!!...0-2 monday

season....100-78-1....56.2%......+14.2 units

till tuesday!
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited March 2010
    Brillo,
    Tough night. Everyone has them so hang tuff and give us a good effort today. I love your analysis and follow you faithfully.