Betting Talk

brillo tuesday ncaa hoops

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
monday ......1-1

season 81-65-0.......55.5%......+9.5 units

tuesday picks:

536 florida -2-....gators are definitely a bubble team yet , and could make a statement with a win over the vols tuesday night ....they are at home where they are 12-3, and big revenge factor involved here...gators lost at tennessee last month in a close one 61-60....expect a close game with florida winning out and keeping ncaa tourney hopes alive.... a nice revenge win over a top twenty team is just what the gators need!

537 hofstra+11...the pride are finally playing up to their potential this year.......having won seven of last eight....their last lost was at home vs. this same club they face tonite on the road in northeastern.......they lost by 20 in that one....i expect them to be out to prove they are a better team than in that game...they have won four in a row including an exciting 3 point bracketbuster game last weekend vs. rider by 3 points......a couple more wins could sew up an nit bid.....play the dog in this one

539 new mexico -7-...i expect the lobos to come out and play with a little more energy than they did saturday when they almost lost to a very very poor air force team.!!......colorado state is an average team, but does play better at home....but like i said. the lobos will show up tuesday...not like saturday night!....i expect a dd win in this one if they play the way they can!

534 texas tech +5........tech is like st.louis and indy state...love em at home!......they are probably off the bubble now with that loss at home to texas, but stranger things have happenned....their last two home losses were to texas by 4 which they had a chance to win outright and texas a&m by 2.....t they are due to win one at home!.....they are 16-10 with a few games and conference tourney to go....so a big w over #6 k-state would look good on the resume, and like i said...love these guys at home!

that makes for a four pack for tuesday....looking over a a couple more but for now these are four that stand out and are probably it for tuesday............gl to all on tuesday ncaa hoops plays !......brillo

Comments

• brmapesbrmapes Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Hofstra won't make the NIT, but thanks for believing in us!

7th place in the CAA won't cut it...good luck brillo
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    hahaha...just giving you guys the benefit of the doubt!....if you guys upset northeastern tuesday night and finish off georgia state saturday......thats 18-13 and 10-8 conference...and finishing the season with 6 wins in arow......plus a couple conf. tourney wins...who knows!!....anyways, cheer on the pride tomorrow night ...and gl with your picks, too..brmapes......................brillo
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited February 2010
    whats ur opinion on the ville - 3
    edited February 2010
    top picker.....louisville -3 and illinois +3 were two of my heavy leans...may add one of them yet...am considering them.
  • giraffegiraffe Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    i think hofstra wins out right, they dominated ne last time on the glass by 2-1 margin just didnt drop down shots
  • Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    brillo your the man on fire keep it up and thanks ff
    edited February 2010
    i guess i am going to add one of my leans as a play...

louisville-3....i said in a post a few games ago i think louisville is gonna get in pre tournament gear and go on a major run....and they certainly are playing good ball...they have won three in a row and five of their last six....since that loss to st johns a couple weeks ago...but at 18-9 and 9-5 in the big east...they are approaching a 20 win season and could possibly finish as high as second in the big east...i do believe either syracuse or nova wins it, depending if nova stops the bleeding!.........now, i have made some cash betting on some of g-towns games but you really have to be selective and i guess a little bit lucky in betting the hoyas because they sure are an up and down team!.....have to play em at the right times.......tonite is not one of those times in my opinion!..........i think tonite is one of those nights where the cards just put it to the hoyas and entertain their fans to a big win at home...dont like this g-town team at all going into freedom hall for the last time tonite and playing the red hot cardinals at -3......i will take the favorite in this one.
  • nightlife32nightlife32 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    On the same side of most your plays.... except given Florida's history against Tenn I side with Tenn as they are 5-1 ATS last 6 versus Florida
    edited February 2010
    tennessee kind of banged up and i just love revenge situations...and we do have that here!......early money seems to be coming in on tennessee where i see...... yet the line keeps dropping from 3 down to 2- and now at 2 in some places ...shouldnt the line be going up if money is coming in on vols...does that tell you something??....florida big for me!
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    brmapes wrote:
    Hofstra won't make the NIT, but thanks for believing in us!

7th place in the CAA won't cut it...good luck brillo

CBI baby!!!
    edited February 2010
    beefcake wrote:
    CBI baby!!!

We coulda played in that or the CIT last year, but our coach refuses because it's lower competition, it's NIT or better only
    edited February 2010
    Brillo and Giraffe nice call

I don't play Hofstra games, but I couldn't be happier right now, back to talking myself into 4 games in 4 days, as the 7 seed if we can face Northeastern if they get the 2 seed, hmmmmm
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Getting 11 and winning by 8 on Hofstra and Florida was huge also. Now need to get a big 2H out of N Mex. for a nice late night.
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Good job guys! I played 3 dogs and got lucky today.

2/23/10 7:00pm Reduced Basketball 525 Illinois +3 -109* vs Michigan
    2/23/10 9:00pm Reduced Basketball 537 Hofstra +11 -105* vs Northeastern
    2/23/10 7:00pm Reduced Basketball 523 Rutgers +12 -107* vs Seton Hall

Who let the dogs out??????
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    As of late isnt hofstra a covering machine?
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I dont know man... I dont even know where this team is from... I wagered based on the line movement only.
    edited February 2010
    dogs have been hot lately!

and brmapes...if hofstra takes care of business on senior day saturday vs.geo.st. and then wins a couple games in the conference tournament...they will have 21 wins....nit may just come knocking....gl to the pride on saturday....they are on a major roll,,,i watched most of the game on espnu tonite ..they look good!
    edited February 2010
    brillo updated records:

tuesday results:............2-3

weekly record(mon-tues.).......... 3-4

season record: ......................................83-68-0.......55.0%........+8.2 units
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited February 2010
    Brillo,
    Thanks for the Florida win. Had a great night with Rutgers,Miami, Syracuse and your Florida Had UCONN yesterday, and I think I'm done for the week..
    Gonna be smart and use some Money management techniques.