Betting Talk

brillo sunday hoops

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
no picks saturday ...got called out of town saturday morning real early ...and i just got back into town ....not much time to look over these early games but dogs are howling at me!!....

gonna play the two dogsin these early morning games to start this sunday off!

................pitt +3...................... and ................ohio state +4

10-10 for the week so far with today to go

season ncaa record........76-63.......54.7%.....+6.7 units

looking over the rest of the games ...will post later if i like any of them...gl to all.....brillo

Comments

• nightlife32nightlife32 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    GL today brillo!
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited February 2010
    Brillo,
    Hope your wrong on the Pitt game. I took Vill. on the money line. I think it's going to be a real close game.
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    thanx, guys......we both can be right and both win..... if nova wins outright by by a bucket, we both win .
    edited February 2010
    834 duke -12-

i was told duke has a great track record at home when laying double digits.....so, i decided to lookinto that and see just how good they were doing when laying dd's at home this year.......and here are the results i found out ....after starting off the season going 3-4 in the games they have been favored by double digits at home.....the dukies are on a roll!...having now coveredd their last six home games where they have been dd favorites....that makes them 9-4 this season when they are dd fav's at home.....here are the results of their last six home games (with the lines) when laying dd's at home....

2/13........ maryland ........-10.....won77-56

2/4 ...........georgia tech...-12....won 80-67

1/17.........wake forest.......-15-...won 90-70

1/13.........boston coll.......-15...won 79-59

1/3...........clemson............-12....won 74-53

12/13........penn..................-37.....won 114-55

anyone see a trend developing here!......i also liked duke to really put it to virginia tech tonite......these results just reinsured my personal choice on this evenings game!
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    yeah ,,,,i was in between went the other way bet nova early -2,,,,,had a nice time in tunica ......who do like later???
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    love the dukies tonight as well brillo... i have been loving the dukies for the last month, especially at home. gl and watch them roll at home again tonight and roll into the march!
    edited February 2010
    adding :
    825 marquette +2-......warriors have played everybody tuff ....home and away!....still have not lost to anyone by dd's...all their games have been winnable...they back down from no one!.........won their last two away games at providence and uconn....i dont know why they would fall apart in cincy....give me the points but i doubt if i will even need them!...........cincy is an average team and a simply lousy covering team at 6-13 ats!!!..........marquette needs this game badly and will bounce back this afternoon as an away doggie.....look for them to put it to the bearcats this sunday afternoon....they will shoot alot better today than last thursday at home vs. pitt............warriors all the way in this one this afternoon!
    edited February 2010
    coach.....dump your winnings from tunica on marquette this afternoon.....warriors are gonna pop it to the bearcats!....gl with your plays today!.....and hope we are right tonite, newcombe....i really like the dukies.....they are the only favorite i really do like today!....gl guys......brillo
    edited February 2010
    lets throw another dog in the mix....

827 st.louis +1-...used to play these guys only at home but they are on a roll!....at 17-8 and only one game behind the leaders in the loss column for the atlantic 10 conference....this billiken team is for real.....have won 5 straight and covered four of those games ...in fact two were even on the road...i guess their last loss to richmond when they got drilled by 62-36 woke em up...because they are playing well home and away.........and i will take em as a road doggie this afternoon.
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I like Marquette play brillo, was waiting to see if you would hop on them. GL
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    yep ,,just like blue said i,m on the ship goooo marq.
    edited February 2010
    well....we brought home the first two "morning start" doggies .....not only covers but outright wins, too!!........hope my warriors can do the same next!...they are looking pretty sharp right now .....shooting very well.....compared to what i heard they looked like last thursday at the bradley center vs. pitt!...when i was next door at the cell arena watching uw-milwaukee take care of business putting cleveland state away!....anyways....gl to all you marquette bettors....we need this game for our ncaa hopes!!....brillo
  • rob28rob28 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    man, that 18-2 run by cincy to end the half didn't help. let's get them in the 2nd half. thanks for the 2 winners this morning!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Will hope for a beeter 2nd half. I got in to late to catch the first two winners so have Marq. pretty big.
  • Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    brillo12 wrote:
    no picks saturday ...got called out of town saturday morning real early ...and i just got back into town ....not much time to look over these early games but dogs are howling at me!!....

gonna play the two dogsin these early morning games to start this sunday off!

................pitt +3...................... and ................ohio state +4

10-10 for the week so far with today to go

season ncaa record........76-63.......54.7%.....+6.7 units

looking over the rest of the games ...will post later if i like any of them...gl to all.....brillo
    Brillo you are on fire, thanks and keep up the the great capping. ff
    edited February 2010
    pitt....ohio state....duquesne...marquette......................

what do they all have in common today...all doggie "outright" winners today!........and throw in northwestern ......who did lose to the badgers this afternoon but they did cover the spread...makes for a big doggie start today!.......

all dogs came in so far in division 1 hoops!.....come on billikens ....lets keep this dog day going!....need em for the doggie sweep!..........untill of course, this evening .......when the favorites take over and duke goes "showtime".....and lays another double digit win on v-tech at home....would be their 7th straight outright win when favored by double digits at home!
    edited February 2010
    thanx, ff....gl with your plays today , too!
    edited February 2010
    Got a great comebnack win on Marq and I with you on the Billikans. Got real lucky with the St. Louis under 59.5 that covered by the hook. Will laos go with the Duke play tonight. Keep up the excellent work!
  • JC 9598JC 9598 Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Brillo.....great run!
    edited February 2010
    thanx cabster and jc.....brillo picks are 4-0 this afternoon as the.... brillo doggie sweep.... is complete!!..... also it is a day where the dog not only covered , but actually won outright in most cases!

...out of the seven division 1 basketball games played this afternoon the dog covered every single game!....and also, , six of the seven dogs won outright....northwestern lost to the badgers making them the only dog that did not win outright....

with only two games to go ...looks like the dogs will have a great record for today ......no matter what happens in the arizona- arizona state game and the dukie-v-tech game....but like i said ......i am laying off the battle in the desert game in arizona, ..........but am switching gears and going big with the favorite in the nightcap.................dukies tonite........big!.....gl if you follow me on this one........brillo
  • NOVANOVA Member
    edited February 2010
    ok Brillo lets cash this I am on it big
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks! I just put my bet on Duke but I got -12.5 on 5Dimes...
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Dogs are covering so will stay with the dog Virg. Tech=12.5
    edited February 2010
    Incredible got beat by a the damn hook and an uninterested Duke team tonight.
  • SundevilSundevil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Like any NBA
    edited February 2010
    tuff loss with the dukies tonite...i see where this game did go off at -12 at alot of places including bodog.....so i hope some of you guys at least got a push out of it!....but geez, duke only made 18 field goals out of 62 attempts!!.......poor shooting night......and luckily 10 of them were 3-pointers!.....made 21 free throws and one more of those would have got us a cover!..........and like cabster said , they just did not look all that interested in playing tonite...but thats the way it goes......congrats to all those people who made some cash on v.t, and also to those dukie bettors that got it at -12 for at least a push.....i had it at -12-, so i lost this one tonite........
    edited February 2010
    brillo ncaa hoops summary:

sunday results.....4-1

week record..................14-11

brillo ncaa season record.............80-64-0.......55.6%...........+9.6 units

*all plays posted on betting talk with write ups

that completes another week....with positive results again.....not much of a card tomorrow but i like one game already and will post it later with my pick for monday.......hope all had a good week....brillo
  • Flipside10Flipside10 Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Great job today brillo..........thanks.....