Betting Talk

brillo thursday ncaa hoops plays

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting
posting two favorites to start the thursday plays....one fav and one dog

4-2 wednesday....11-4 for the week

season record....54-46....54%.....+3.4 units

538 california -4-....cal is the team i am predicting to take charge of this pac ten conference and break away from the "pack"....no pun intended!!......somebody has got to want to win this mediocre conference, even though nobody looks like they want to!!.....its there for the taking!!.....and thursday nights setting sits well with me!.......they are at home where they have an 11-1 home record...and thursday night they play the washington huskies who only seem to be able to win at home....washington is 0-6 on the road!!....washington did beat cal at their place a few weeks ago 84-69, .........so besides having a little revenge on cal's minds.....along with that great home record...cal is 7-4 with washington on their tail at 6-5....cal can go to 8-4 and open up a two game lead over wahington........expect an all out effort from them.....like i say , cal is my choice to win the conference, and they will win this game and cover thursday night!....and then i think they start to open up a lead in the conference standings this weekend!

549 new mexico state +3-....aggies have hit their stride and have now tied utah state at 8-2 for the conference lead....have won 3 in a row and 7 of last 8 since they have been a "full strength"....they are rolling....playing well both home and away....its funny they are a dog at fresno but they are really playing with purpose,,,since a ruff start to the season.....i also predict they will win the conferece....thay are very talented and if i can get points by playing them....i will jump on this one....aggies all the way in this one...they need to keep winning because their overall record is 15-8 and they need some more wins for their resume come dance time.

thats it for now....back later in the day with the rest of my picks......brillo

Comments

• noelnoel Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    NIce job last night thanks
  • IlliniFanIlliniFan Member
    edited February 2010
    good luck tonight with you on the aggies
  • Ff99l1Ff99l1 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    great job brillo, I'm on your plays thanks. ff
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    thanx, guys...gonna play another favorite tonite

521 louisville -6...the johnies are on a real major slide right now having lost 5 straight games and not covering any...i just dont see them all of a sudden turning it around tonite against a much more talented louisville team...louisville has now won three of their last four games since their mid- season slide........their only loss was at west virginia by a couple of points.... which is understandable...to get to 15-8 for the season........i can see them pitino getting his team into "tournament gear" and improving on that over all record as march approaches!...might be a team to watch out for come march!.......cards will be too much for the johnies to handle tonite as they have been sliding downward....st. johns has a 9-4 home record but that is not that impressive these days.....louisville is not a great road team but i think they can take down st.johns..........i am playing louisville and giving the points tonite.
  • trackman74trackman74 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Brillo or anybody else...Did you see that Paul George is returning for Fresno tonight? I was also considering a letdown for NMS after the big win against La Tech the other night...Just my opinion, and that prolly doesn't mean much...

Trackman
  • Steve19026Steve19026 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    My only question is why they are getting 3.5 if its a trap game so be it rolling with the aggies as well tonight
    edited February 2010
    thanx, trackman...i did see that....still like the aggies...because they were short handed at the start of the season and lost a bunch of early games ...they are also back to full strength for the past few weeks and are rolling...they have to make up ground, and are playing focused ball home and away........i am still playing the aggies tonite.....must keep pace with utah state now that they have caught them and share first place.......i see them not only covering but winning out right......but thanx for the info...... once again, i did take that into consideration.
  • NOVANOVA Member
    edited February 2010
    thanks brillo will be on them.
    edited February 2010
    523 uw-green bay +7....the phoenix have a very experienced team that was suppose to challenge for the horizon conference...since butler has all but wrapped up the crown, the battle for second continues...it has been an up and down season for the phoenix....who play as well on the road as at home..they are 8-4 at home and 8-5 on the road....so a twenty victory season and a second place horizon league finish along with their first ever win over the badgers........is still in reach....on the other hand, detroit is playing much better than they were suppose to do and has lost a couple of close ones but they are a good covering machine....i just feel that these two teams match up very well .......and now that they both know they are playing for second place in the conference, it should be a great game in detroit tonite.....green bay won the first meeting by a couple of points and i fore see the same type of close game tonite in detroit.........i am taking the points and the home state phoenix in this one............gl to any followers!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Looks like 2-2 coming unless N Mex st can crawl back in in the last 10 minutes
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited February 2010
    thanks for the great analysis over the last days. Didn't do great tonight but i'll take a split any day.
    edited February 2010
    yeah went 2-2 tonite but it feels worse!...because those losses were blow outs....obviously louisville was probably not all their tonite because of the pitino rumors ...i hope they are a better team than they showed tonite!...and fresno was just too much at home for the aggies.......at least cal and green bay came thru!

thursday record....2-2
    weekly record(mon-thursday) .....13-6

brings my season record to....56-48-0....53.8%......= +3.2 units

all plays posted on bt

probably have a play for friday....will post later........til later guys, ......brillo
  • trackman74trackman74 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Brillo, George made a great comeback, he scored 30 and led his team to a big win! Oh well, I actually had the game pegged right...Let's get back on a roll!
    edited February 2010
    you were definitely right on that call, track!.....seemed to start off a good game up untill the half...aggies just collapsed in the second half....good call!...george was the difference along with the home court!.....lets pick some winners for the weekend on saturday....lots of big games out there!...gl to you!......brillo