Betting Talk

Elin taking Tiger back...

beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Sports Betting

Comments

• TazmanTazman Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, that will last until their first sexual encounter when Tiger says "Oh XXXX (insert any pervious Ho's name and any name not Elin) you are so hotttt" and she chases him with another iron out the door. Not a Tiger hater, just a realist. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when this all goes down.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    It all about the $$$...she probably got an increase in possible divorce settlement...she'll be around 2 years or so while Tiger rebuilds his image and then they'll get divorced and she'll get even more $$$ then she would have now...just my opinion, but that's what I see happening.
  • IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    She is a nobody. She was a nanny before she meet Tiger. Marrying El Tigre was the best move she ever made. It could be worth $300 million + . I am sure Jasper was paying her close to that amount.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    IHMWF wrote:
    She is a nobody. .

As a matter of full disclosure, she comes from a pretty influential family --her mother was/is a fairly high level politician and her father a well respected radio personality.

My 2 cents is that she is doing this out of love for her children......Tiger may have issues with fidelity, but something tells me that he is a pretty good father to his kids, and Elin wants them to grow up in a two-parent setting.