Betting Talk

Sun Belt Thursday Hoops............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
5 Plays Tonight:

Ark State -1.5

Don't understand the 3 pt line drop here. ASU finally back at home after a 3-1 road trip, that saw them rise to the top of the Sun Belt standings. They are very excited to finally be back home to play in front of the home fans. ULL has played much better as of late, but has not been a good road team. They are 0-3 on the road in league play, and I dont see them getting out of Jonesboro with a win tonight. Favorite play of the night.

Florida Atlantic +2.5

2 teams going in opposite directions. FAU has stormed to the top of the Sun Belt Eastern standings, while S.Ala is struggling both on and off the court. They have recentley suspended rotation players Watson and Sims, and that along with the loss of Gary Redus Jr, has left them pretty thin. They have also perfromed poorly at home most of the season. Wrong team favored here.

N.Texas +8

More of a go against a WKU team that has lost 4 straight, and has had a very difficult schedule the last 2 weeks. N.Texas has also perfromed very well against the spread this yr as a dog, while WKU has been a poor favorite. To many pts here IMO.

UALR/Denver Under 130 and UALR +3

The total pts scored in the last 4 meetings between these two teams are: 113,123,121, and 94. Denver is one of the most schizo teams in the country with their home/road splits. I also do not understand the line going from a Pick to Denver -3. UALR has won 8 straight games at home against the Pioneers.

Good luck tonight guys.

Belter

Comments

• TommyTTommyT Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Ark State will be missing both Bryant and Brown, two significant contributors, correct?
  • giraffegiraffe Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    thanks sunbelt agree with all got denver at 130, denver can sometimes shoot the lights out but see it around 125 126
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    TommyT wrote:
    Ark State will be missing both Bryant and Brown, two significant contributors, correct?

Bryant is out, Brown has been back for a few games, but has lost most of his minutes.
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    We are not worthy......the Lord of the Belt!!
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    IS that 5-0 tonight sunbelter? ....Way to go!
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    wcf1214 wrote:
    IS that 5-0 tonight sunbelter? ....Way to go!

Thank you guys. Nights like this are hard to come by, so I'm going to enjoy it. lol

ASU made us sweat unnessesarily. Missed 3 1 and 1's in the last 30 seconds.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Nice job SB
  • TommyTTommyT Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Very NIce! I got a push on the Ark St.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Nice night! :smoking:
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    :thumbup2:
  • UMcanes3UMcanes3 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    you da man! nice night!
  • DollaXpressDollaXpress Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    As always SB, Great job!!! Thx a mil
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Very good job ,bro -followed and thankful .....your one of the few on here I'll "blindly" follow -- but its hardly blind with your "reason for" write ups.......
  • giraffegiraffe Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    thanks sunbelt denver scared me a lil and i also got push on ark st
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited January 2010
    Great day.
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Now don't go resting on your laurels.....full league slate tomorrow....back to work.....need your picks early........just kidding......thanks for all your work