Betting Talk

Sun. NFL 2 Plays NEJIM Big Play

NEJimNEJim Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
NFL 48-36-2 playoffs 5-3

Dallas ...+3 Look for Romo and the boys playing the best football in the NFC take it to the Vikes and Bret will think about next year and if he will play?..2 units

Jets /SD..Jets have the best rushing offence and overall defence thats ok V. the Cincys and cold weather City ,but now we are in SD and play a very balanced Chargers team. Bolts have won 11 stright..The Jets have played 3 teams that took the week off..if the Colts played starters Jets would be home.. Chargers have not taken time off since Sepetember, GIVE ME Rivers over Sanchez any day.. Love the Bolts here ( do you think they remember the last AFC east team that beat them at home NE) it wont happen today GIVE ME SD -7 for 10 units

GL TO ALL NEJIM

PS Props BiggT and MikeNyce for capping the pick.... lmao

Comments

• MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    GL I knew it was SD lol. I also like SD today think they are going to blow NY out!
  • ldog74ldog74 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks NEJim.... Love the Bolts to get the the dance.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Love it Jim. I think the Chargers are the best team in the NFL right now. Good luck.
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks guys GL TO US
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks NE, I also kind of figured it was San Diego also. I love them almost as much as I liked Indy yesterday.
    Good luck to all.
  • amalfiagencyamalfiagency Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Just to clarify to the posters...I believe NE 2 unit play is Dallas.............Not San Diego..

Please confirm NE...So these peopel that follow you will not make the mistake.

Thanks
  • 1adam121adam12 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    love the 10 units on SD. it just seems too easy. Scary...
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited January 2010
    Could not agree more. GL

ITCH !!!!
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited January 2010
    almalfiagency,
    If you read the post the Cowboys are a 2 unit play. San Diego is the 10 unit play.
  • amalfiagencyamalfiagency Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    u are correct..
  • ArtieLangeArtieLange Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    why is nobody picking minny? looks like a public fade bet is in order
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen too many QBs play bad in that dome. I'm sure the Vikes will have that place pumpin. I like the Vikes today to stay unbeaten at home on the year. GL whichever way you go!
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Chargers is now at -9! Public is all over the Chargers!