Betting Talk

brillo friday night ncaa hoops

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
well , still looking for my first win this week...currently 0-2 with both losses going on teams from texas....lets get the hell outa texas ansd go to the great northwest with a big sky encounter tonite>

brillo season record.....20-12.......62.5% winners.......++6.8 units

friday play:

839 northern colorado -2

i know this line looks fishy when the first place team at 4-1 in the conference is only giving a team with an overall losing record of 7-9, .......2 points.....but when i looked this game over a little bit more, i liked n.colorado even more....this is not like it is an early season encounter,....... n.colorado has really proven themselves and i feel they deserve a play......they are 15-3 overall and are 10-5 ats....they are very road tested with a 9-3 away record!......so having played 12 games on the road this year already, and winning nine of them .....this should make this one just another game tonite....the only problem is that portland state plays much much better at home being 5-0....but lets look at who they have beaten at home.....williamette, sac.state, e.wash., cal poly and linfield....not exactly a who's who list of basketball powers!!.....they should have won all five of those anyways!!!.....and now they just lost two in a row on the road to montana and montana state getting demolished by the grizzlies 90-58......they have also lost numerous other games by double digits!....over 16 games the vikings have not played well!...the only thing they have got going for them is that northern colorado has never beaten them in big sky encounters!........and that means ten straight losses for the bears since joining the big sky.............but that come to an end tonite.........all streaks were meant to end and besides, .......that should be added incentive for northern tonite!.....northern colorado has not beaten a major powerhouse this year but they did lose by one point to oklahoma 80-79, and their other two losses were at wyoming(a very tuff place to play) by 76-70 and only loss they where they were not in the game was at montana state 87-63......this northern colorado team has played well all season so far and that is 18 games......that is a fact...they have proven themselves!!.......i see no reason for them not playing well tonite....they are a great offensive squad and should be able to match up with the vikings easily..........their resume includes wins over hawaii (on the island), air force, colorado state, montana, san jose state, denver and tcu....and that list is pretty impressive when you consider they can win on the road as well as home............much better resume than portland state!.....they are an excellent shooting team and can put the ball in the hoop!.....you all know i love playing home dogs, but can see no reason to play a team like portland state .....i just feel they are a dead dog and not a barking one !!. even if they are 5-0 versus a bunch of patsies with losing records......the northern colorado bears are rolling along and i think they will continue their winning ways this evening.......and even though this line seems awfully low.......i am playing northern colorado tonite in a big win and will get this 0-10 record vs. portland state over the past few seasons, off their back!!!.....gl if you follow me on this one

Comments

• brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    correction.....northern colorado has an 0-10 record vs. portland state but i believe they are only 0-6 vs. them since joining the big sky conference....anyways, i still think this is just as much an added incentive for northern colorado....and if i were coaching them i would certainly us this as an added incentive for tonites game!!they need to break this streak tonite!.
  • jimbojpcjimbojpc Member
    edited January 2010
    On this play also. portland st. is 5-0 at home. The bears are battle tested and most important Devon beitle is playing tonight and this is the game they need to win. Bears -2
  • maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited January 2010
    Don't worry brillo,I'm sure with that streak ends today and will begin a winning streak.
  • jimbojpcjimbojpc Member
    edited January 2010
    Well NCB took it on the chin. Good call to all portland st. backers.