SF away against the worst team in the rams
Houst fighting for a possible playoff spot against NE
Denver home to KC
Jets home to Bengals
Bills home to colts

Comments

• BrewerBrewer Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    I would try very hard not to take a road team so no to SF even though it is the Rams.
    I would not feel good going against NE even though it means nothing to them. Everything I've read says they are playing everyone for the entire game. Of course they are the worst in the league when it comes to telling the truth.
    So that leaves Denver, Jets, and the Bills.
    The Colts are going to play it like an early preseason game and we all know that they are horrible in early preseason. Ah hell just throw those three in a hat and pick one. For some reason I just don't feel so good about Denver.
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    SF

They want to end up .500 for the season and I don't see the Rams winning this.
    I liked Denver until Marshall is benched. KC could upset.
    I don't see the Jets losing either

vgl BT
  • BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited January 2010
    J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    anybody think cincy will rest a bunch of there starters? Marvin Lewis said we have to take this game seriously. our team cant just turn it off and on.
  • crazy1464crazy1464 Banned
    edited January 2010
    J E T S i will be at the game rooting for you!
  • golfgurugolfguru Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    I am in the last week of my survivor as well and I played the Jets. I have used the philosophy of playing the biggest number on the board but it has to be a home team. I won my pool last year and if the Jets win, I will get at least a split pot this year so its worked out so far, hope this helps
    guru
  • VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Can't the Bengals get the 3 seed if they win and the pats lose? Or am I missing some strange seeding rule?
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    I think the bengals/pats seedings has yet to be detemined.. ive narrowed my plays to SF and the Jets.. There are 3 people left with $10,000 as our pot.. just need to hit this game and i will get at least 3,300.
  • james sniderjames snider Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    milfhunter wrote:
    I think the bengals/pats seedings has yet to be detemined.. ive narrowed my plays to SF and the Jets.. There are 3 people left with $10,000 as our pot.. just need to hit this game and i will get at least 3,300.

tHESE 2 TEAMS ABSOLUTLY HATE EACH OTHER, SF DEFINITLY BETTER, BUT ST LOUIS AT HOME WILL PLAY HARD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST 2 CENTS..GL