Betting Talk

office pick 'em pool ytd week 17 help needed...

jameschokejameschoke Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
alright guys... been a while since i posted, went on an incredible not winning streak for a few, so haven't bet for a little over 2 months now i would guess, probably getting back in the swing of things towards the end of jan (my birthday) for anyone who cares... BUT... my mother runs an office pick 'em pool, and with week 17 coming up, my grandmother is tied for 4th... here's the breakdown...

1st place has 167 on the year
2nd has 166
2 are tied for 3rd with 165
my grandmother and another are tied for 4th with 164
and one guy is in 5th with 163

1st place pays out 1200, 2nd pays out 6, and 3rd pays out 3...

here are my picks for week 17, my grandmother is doing hers tomorrow, and hoping for any input you guys might have on games that could be upests due to subs playing and teams with nothing to gain/lose... just be nice to see her pull in some of that dough, not to mention i'll benefit with a hefty steak dinner that she promised if she placed...

sf over stl
ind over buf
hou over ne
atl over tb
no over car
pit over mia
cle over jax
min over nyg
det over chi
sd over was
dal over phi
ten over sea
bal over oak
den over kc
gb over ari
cin over nyj

let me know what you guys like man... of course, she has to have a +1 or +2 win differential over anyone in front of her to place, but gotta have a good week to do so... thanks, guys

Comments

• nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    the jets are now favored by 10 points....

they have everything to play for, and this spread tells me that cincinatti does not

tough to take a 10 point dog to win straight up in pools like this

good luck
  • jameschokejameschoke Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    actually just checked the spreads... 10 points would lean the jets straight up, wouldn't it? otherwise, far as i can tell, only pick i have that isn't favored is gb, who are getting 3 according to the greek... thanks for the input man, any other help coming in? don't have tos ubmit until 6 in the evening wed, but it would be nice to sort this shit out early as possible... thanks in advance guys...
  • turtle*turtle* Member
    edited December 2009
    are you rating them high to low?
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    jameschoke wrote:
    far as i can tell, only pick i have that isn't favored is gb, who are getting 3 according to the greek...

I doubt the colts are favored this week.