Betting Talk

NBA Tuesday

calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Sports Betting
2008-2009 NBA RECORD: 73-51
2008-2009 NCAAB RECORD:
18-8

2009-2010 NBA RECORD: 25-9 (+15.1 units)
2009-2010 NCAAB RECORD: 1-0 (+1 units)
2009-2010 OVERALL BASKETBALL: 26-9 (+16.1 units)

NBA Tuesday time. I was just lurking yesterday watching some hoops and I saw the perfect line. We went 1-0 yesterday if you managed to get the late night 2nd half winner on Golden State 2H -3 over the Pacers. It was a west coast game so mostly the people that were able to tail it were on the west coast or were really burning that midnight oil (lol). We are now 19-5 in our last 24 plays and +15 units alone in the NBA. Hand picked card for tonights games. Leans will be included at the end of each write-up. The record will be maintained closely this season and will be consistent throughout the whole season. All comments and feedback are always welcome, positive or negative. I will try to answer everything and keep it as brutally honest as I can.

All lines have been taken from Thegreek.com at 3:20PM EST

New Orleans Hornets/Los Angeles Lakers UNDER 201.5 (-110) (1.1 units to win 1 unit) - We got a pretty nice win on a Hornets over the total a few days ago, but this is a different scenario that is going on. The Hornets seemed to really hit a wall in the 4th quarter on offense against the Kings on Sunday. Okafor had a huge night for the Hornets in the paint against the Kings who were playing primarily small because of the absence of Spencer Hawes. Okafor is not that gifted offensively and will not be putting up 25 points against Bynum and Gasol in the paint. It took a barrage of garbage time points for them to hit the over on Sunday, and I am hoping it doesn't happen to us here backing the under. Collison has the California roots growing up in Cali and having played college ball at UCLA, I think he will be coming out and trying to do way too much, driving into traffic, forcing shots, turning it over. I just think most of the rooks on the Hornets will be absolutely starstruck playing in the Staples Center, like a deer in headlights. The Lakers will score over 100 points, don't get me wrong. I just hope its not one of those vintage Laker nights where they put up 40 points in the 4th with their bench, those really sting.

Lean on the side: Lakers -14.5

Toronto Raptors 1H -3.5
(-110) (1.1 units to win 1 unit) - Hunch play here. I love playing my hunches because they are usually right. Wizards are known for atrocious, slow starts while playing on the road. Don't want to take any chances in the second half knowing Torontos ability to get in foul trouble and sometimes collapse in the second half. Wizards have really been awful since Mike Miller got injured again, they really lack chemistry and Arenas seems to have lost a step. Nick Young, Deshawn Stevenson and Randy Foye have all been basically invisible for them. Young had a few high scoring games but he took like 25 shots in each of them. Simply put I think Toronto takes at least a 5 point lead into halftime.

Lean on the total: 1H UNDER 108.5

Good luck everyone.

<!-- / message --> <!-- edit note --> <hr style="color: rgb(208, 208, 208); background-color: rgb(208, 208, 208);" size="1">

Comments

• Owens81Owens81 Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm definitly getting on board..Thanks Calzone!
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm onboard too. And I like Boston... do you Calzone?
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm onboard too. And I like Boston... do you Calzone?

i think theyll win outright tonight, but they really haven't looked that impressive. needing buzzer beaters to beat the sixers and knicks. bobcats have looked pretty solid lately and are a completely different animal at home. seems almost like a trap, I took a look at it but decided against. lean to the C's.
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    i think theyll win outright tonight, but they really haven't looked that impressive. needing buzzer beaters to beat the sixers and knicks. bobcats have looked pretty solid lately and are a completely different animal at home. seems almost like a trap, I took a look at it but decided against. lean to the C's.

Thanks, you rock.
  • maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited December 2009
    Hi Calzone,I was thinking go for Suns.Your opinion will be appreciated.Thanks.
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    hey calzone....have you seen hookem?

what do you think about lakers under?

GOOD LUCK ZBUDDY!!!

also...when you "youtube" here, do you embed it and copy and paste?
    edited December 2009
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hb0KowdtK6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hb0KowdtK6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

and yes grape, embed + copy paste, on "Reply" not "Easy reply"

good luck everyone.
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited December 2009
    how many do you think they score in 1st minute, 2nd minute, 3rd minute, what color shoes will they wear...YOURE THE BEST HANDS DOWN HANDS DOWN..............lol

thanks for the picks as always

rage
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Watching the Wizzards and Raptors and the Wiz are on a very hot run; knocking down the threes!
    edited December 2009
    horrible half by the Raptors sorry guys, didn't expect the Wiz to come out this hot, it was just jamison....
    bargnani is horrible enough said. don't like posting losers but i guess noone can post at a 80% rate

adding:

Portland -7 1.1 to win 1
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Can't get them all the Wiz were hitting their 3's and that was enough to do us in. Do you like anything for the second half? Keep up the good work and we will get it back! Thanks
    edited December 2009
    Adding

Phoenix Suns 2H -7.5 1.1 to win 1

no way do the Knicks keep up shooting at that godly pace....
    edited December 2009
    Here comes the sun.....do do do do....here comes the sun and I say,,,its alright.......
    edited December 2009
    Hooknine, you need to go get some friends and a life.....

www.friendfinder.com

good place to start for people like you.......

also would be a good idea to stay out of peoples threads with worthless shit you say
  • FrankOBeansFrankOBeans Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    nineball wrote:
    also yesterday I was 2-0 with saints -2 and Golden st -2.. and tonight 1-0

WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited December 2009
    nineball wrote:
    grape if you checked out my thread you would actually have gone 3-0 ....in the last two days

3-0!!!!!! is that a record???? i sooooo wish i followed you!!!! i would be a gagillionaire!!!
    edited December 2009
    ok this is gonna be a long night..................

dog days of december its expected

im just gonna log off for the night

hopefully we end it at 2-2 at least break even

doesnt look good
    edited December 2009
    yea cmon trailblazers and lakers under
    edited December 2009
    NineBall:Then quit acting like a child.......plain and simple....not many people amused with your antics here....gets pretty annoying fast......

Im not insulting you , it is advise......

Lets see, you go into 2 peoples threads to go after me today. Whos the child? First cashmans now calzones.....

IF I wanted your opinion I would ask.

You just don't get it....
    edited December 2009
    Keep the faith Zoney, Keep the faith....

Hey Im off to a 0-2 start today......lol
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2009
    Hang in there cal, correction was impossible to avoid. Good luck buddy.
    edited December 2009
    looks like 0-3

done for a while, even after going 25-9 a 0for is just unacceptable for me

back after few weeks

until next time
    edited December 2009
    the lakers game isnt over yet...but damn i always catch people right when they get off their hot streak...i knew this would happen...gl to you in the future calzone im glad to see you made alot of people money
    edited December 2009
    ha nevermind the lakers game is pretty much over
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    ha nevermind the lakers game is pretty much over
    few weeks?

Dont let one night shake you brother
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    looks like 0-3

done for a while, even after going 25-9 a 0for is just unacceptable for me