Betting Talk

ChemAT...about them Cougs

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited October 2005 in Sports Betting
<P>Here's how I think Doba can keep their psyche up. He needs to say,"Look fellas, we're gonna go to SC this weekend, play our asses off and see what happens. But what we need to focus on is our last three games after that. First, we have Arizona St. at home, who has been proven a fraud the last several weeks. The next week, we get Oregon, also at home, who just lost their all-everything QB for the rest of the season. Then we go to Washington who, though we are 1-7 the last 8 years against, SUCK. That'll give us 6 wins and we can get to a bowl game, finish on a 4 game win streak (assuming a win in a minor bowl game) and build for next season, with a lot of guys returning." How's that?</P>
<P>Oh yeah, and don't forget, they'll get starting MLB Derting back for the Az St. game which will help TREMENDOUSLY!!</P>
<P>KK</P>

Comments

• kkirkkkirk Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P>Here's how I think Doba can keep their psyche up. He needs to say,"Look fellas, we're gonna go to SC this weekend, play our asses off and see what happens. But what we need to focus on is our last three games after that. First, we have Arizona St. at home, who has been proven a fraud the last several weeks. The next week, we get Oregon, also at home, who just lost their all-everything QB for the rest of the season. Then we go to Washington who, though we are 1-7 the last 8 years against, SUCK. That'll give us 6 wins and we can get to a bowl game, finish on a 4 game win streak (assuming a win in a minor bowl game) and build for next season, with a lot of guys returning." How's that?</P>
    <P>Oh yeah, and don't forget, they'll get starting MLB Derting back for the Az St. game which will help TREMENDOUSLY!!</P>
    <P>KK</P>
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited October 2005
    <P><STRONG><FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" color=#3300cc size=5>"Guys, lets go to USC and play are asses off and just when we have things our own way, I'll do something stupid like call a fake punt and give all the momentum back to the other team. Or, like against UCLA, I will adandon our running game which was giving us 15 yards per carry in the first half, for a bunch of short passes to backup receivers.</FONT></STRONG></P>
    <P><STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#3300cc size=5>"No worries guys .... people like ChemAT and other bettors knew we were bowl caliber this year."</FONT></STRONG></P>