Betting Talk

NFL Week 11 - BiggBalls NFL Teaser Play - Released early

BiggTBiggT Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
20X BIGGBALLS RECORD (13-3) after winning this week again.

Weekly NFL 3 team teaser is now 9-1

Here is Week 11 -- 20X BIGGBALLS 3 TEAM TEASER PLAY

PITTSBURGH EVEN AT KC ( After losing to Bengals, PITT Hurts KC )

DALLAS-1 HOME VS Washington
( Dallas takes out lost to GB on the Wash )

NEW ENGLAND EVEN HOME vs Jets
( NE puts a hurt on the Jets after losing to Indy )

Anyone jumping aboard? More plays coming.

vgl BT

Comments

• FrankOBeansFrankOBeans Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    haha im makin the same teaser but im tryin to decide between....the saints, steelers, cowboys, pats, cardinals, and Vikings
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I would tease Vikings, Steelers, and Bengals.
    edited November 2009
    so have you thought about teasing the vikings saints and cardinals biggT?
  • turtle*turtle* Member
    edited November 2009
    i would hit this but bodog's spread for NE is -10.5 -115 right now
  • travisbickletravisbickle Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    turtle* wrote:
    i would hit this but bodog's spread for NE is -10.5 -115 right now

Are you worried about the extra 5% juice or the half pt? There is no difference between laying .5 and even odds....
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    so have you thought about teasing the vikings saints and cardinals biggT?

Frank, sorry for the slow response. I can see all 3 winning but not nearly as strong as the 3 that I chose. Seattle goes to Minn and they could pull off a win but not likely. NO on the road again Rams gave them all they can handle. Now we have Arizona at t he Rams and again, should win, but....

If I played your 3 team teaser, it would be a 2X Play. I really like PITT to kill Kansas City and other 2 plays are good teams vs bad teams at home. Dallas home vs Wash and NE home vs Jets and all 3 teams I took are Pissed off after losing this past week.

vgl BT
    edited November 2009
    what about washington beating denver last week? and the jets already beat the pats this year
    edited November 2009
    what about washington beating denver last week? and the jets already beat the pats this year

Washington got their upset win at home vs Denver and won't win in Big D.

Jets beating NE earlier this year = major revenge factor and losing last week to INDY.

Chaa Ching
  • JockitchJockitch Banned
    edited November 2009
    On it and many thanks Biggie

ITCH !!!!
  • smartbetssmartbets Member
    edited November 2009
    Jets beating NE earlier this year was before NE's "O" had found its rythm. I think its apparent now that their Offense is top 3 in the league. Their secondary is weak, but I don't think Sanchez has the ability to pick them apart like Farve did last year in New England. Jets are a run-first team and Bellicheck will have a game-plan to shut them down, just a matter of the Pats executing. Love the Pats at Home, Dallas at home and Vikings at home. Ty bigg T.
    edited November 2009
    BiggT wrote:
    20X BIGGBALLS RECORD (13-3) after winning this week again.

Weekly NFL 3 team teaser is now 9-1

Here is Week 11 -- 20X BIGGBALLS 3 TEAM TEASER PLAY

PITTSBURGH EVEN AT KC ( After losing to Bengals, PITT Hurts KC )

DALLAS-1 HOME VS Washington
    ( Dallas takes out lost to GB on the Wash )

NEW ENGLAND EVEN HOME vs Jets
    ( NE puts a hurt on the Jets after losing to Indy )

Anyone jumping aboard? More plays coming.

vgl BT

ADDING THESE PLAYS

4X TEASER -- GIANTS EVEN with ARIZONA -2

2X TEASER -- BALTIMORE +8 1/2 with MINN OVER 39 1/2

vgl BT
  • OrangeOrange Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I love that Teaser BiggT.....I was looking at those same games.

Washington blew their load last week and Dallas will put them back in their place. NE hasn't lost 2 games in a row since forever and the haven't lost 2 to the same team in one season since 2000 ( that's almost a decade). Steelers are still a very dominant team that had a tough loss last week going up against a very poor team.

I don't think you play much college football but the poor excuse of a Syracuse Orange football team are at home playing their final home game of the season against a very good Rutgers team. Rutgers is only giving up 8.5 pts. I really like this play and expect Rutgers to win 14+ pts. easy. Since you are so good at teasers .....I thought it might be a good team for a 6 pt. tease to drop it down to -2.5.

BTW...great 20x teaser last week. I played it as well and I believe those 3 teams won without the tease as well....keep it up.

GL BIggT
    Orange
    edited November 2009
    Orange wrote:
    I love that Teaser BiggT.....I was looking at those same games.

Washington blew their load last week and Dallas will put them back in their place. NE hasn't lost 2 games in a row since forever and the haven't lost 2 to the same team in one season since 2000 ( that's almost a decade). Steelers are still a very dominant team that had a tough loss last week going up against a very poor team.

I don't think you play much college football but the poor excuse of a Syracuse Orange football team are at home playing their final home game of the season against a very good Rutgers team. Rutgers is only giving up 8.5 pts. I really like this play and expect Rutgers to win 14+ pts. easy. Since you are so good at teasers .....I thought it might be a good team for a 6 pt. tease to drop it down to -2.5.

BTW...great 20x teaser last week. I played it as well and I believe those 3 teams won without the tease as well....keep it up.

GL BIggT
    Orange

Much thanks BIG O. I was on your Syracuse game yesterday and was never close
    Thank you my friend and I rarely play college but now you have me looking for another to go with Rutgers

vgl BT
  • OrangeOrange Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    No Problem BiggT.......maybe Michigan St. +3 teased to plus +9. They are at home and haven't lost by more than 8 pts. all year. I also think Penn St. isn't as good as they have been in past years.

GL
    Orange
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm a huge Cowboys homer and have followed them religiously since I was 5, which makes me wonder where all the love for this team is coming from. This team invented the word 'inconsistent,' and it really all depends on Garrett and his play-calling. If he decides to get pass-happy against the #1 pass D in the NFL, it could be a long day. And Washington tends to play Dallas very tough in Dallas. I hope you're right, but I wouldn't trust them if I were you.
    edited November 2009
    This play has been upgraded to another 20X BIGGBALLS PLAY

20X BIGGBALLS TEASER -- GIANTS EVEN with ARIZONA -2

I see the Giants getting back on track today and Atlanta pays for it without Turner

Kurt Warner comes back to St.L and Arizona puts on an air show like the old Rams used to do it.

vgl BT
  • tschifanotschifano Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Like It I Will Add Green Bay Sf Is Not Much