Betting Talk

Key's Kontribution

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
Sacramento Kings -1, over Chicago Bulls
I guess it is the fact the Kings draw no attention and have no fans East of the Rockies that makes 60% of the bettors think the Bulls are the better side of this, but the evidence says otherwise. The Bulls are traveling to an arena, Arco, they only see once a year and they are bringing a 1-3 road record with them. That contends with the 4-1 (at home) Kings team that is playing much better than pre season assessments and one that can run the legs off the undersized and undermanned Bulls. It may be the Sports Center effect, you know, there is no one in the East awake when the Kings highlights come on so most folks really don't know much about them. Personally I make the Kings a 7 to 10 point favorite here and think they are seriously undervalued.
As always, BOL, Key

Comments

• D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited November 2009
    line is kings +2.5 key
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    The line is Kings +2.5 on Bodog! Love this play!
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited November 2009
    Line changed while I was posting, make it Kings, Pk, +120
  • turtle*turtle* Member
    edited November 2009
    i hit this at +2.5 on bodog as well.

hopefully we hit
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Good to see you Brother...where you been? What do you have a service or something that you are busy with and no time for your BT Brothers? :) :)

Always good to see you move the line the other way...lol
    edited November 2009
    I check in frequently Deano and will respond if addressed. Still love my bros here and hope all are doing well. :)
  • underalunderal Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    took em last night at -1. thought the public would be on kings. i was wrong about the public but hopefully will be right about the game
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Key, Any thoughts on the Kings now showing +3? Thanks
    edited November 2009
    Swish, as far as I am concerned that's just better. Like I said in my write up, I don't think the Kings are respected in the east and if we could see the demographics on the bets I would guess that is eastern money going down on the Bulls and at over 60% could easily be "Joe Public" and not pro money making the difference.
  • bagman245bagman245 Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Love this play tonight, Key. I think you are dead on about all of the line moving coming from the East coast. I don't think people east of the Mississippi realize how solid the Kings have been playing. Especially at home.