Betting Talk

Nba 11/14/09

tardevil477tardevil477 Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Sports Betting
Tough loss on Atlanta over last night. They played great. I just needed a few more made 3's from Boston. On to tonight.

I'm taking Pistons ML+150 (take the points if u must. But I think they win outright.)

It kind of scares me a little but I think this is the easiest game to see on board. I really can't figure out what the linesmaker is seeing. The Pistons have dominated this team over the past 2 years. The pistons are 5-2 against Washington since the 07-08 season. The Pistons have been a favorite of at least 4 points(9.5 when at home) in every one of those games. The Pistons have a public reputation as "Bad Boys" and as a primarily defense first team. This is true about the Pistons of a couple of years ago but with the additions of Gordon(I've talked about him in other posts), Vilanueva(good finisher around the basket and decent defender) , and Stuckey looking like he's ready to take the reins at point guard this team has reinvented it self to some degree. They still have the basic blue collar work ethic but they seem to be more a "team" than years past. I personally think this comes from the top and their new coach,Kuester, who by the way is a former Tar Heel and player for Dean Smith. If you have to learn how to coach you are blessed to learn from him. Smith always turned talented individuals into a "Team".

Have you seen what the Pistons have done off "rest" this year of a day or more? They are 4-2. The 2 losses were an Orlando team who was seeking revenge for their 1st loss 4 nights earlier to the Pistons and a young up and coming Thunder team. More importantly who were the 4 wins against? Charlotte, Philadelphia, Orlando, and Memphis. 3 of those I would classify as lower echelon teams. Where do you place Washington?...Me too.

When you look at Washington they have lost their last 5 games. They are coming off 3 days rest but what have they done off rest? Lost to Miami by 14, Phoenix by 12,Pacers by 16, Cleveland by 12, and Atlanta by 11. Not exactly a ringing endorsement if your backing the Wiz tonight.

The only reason I can figure the linesmaker is being this generous is the 3 days off for the Wiz and maybe factoring in Arenas being back. When I put it all together Arenas is not worth that much to me. If this is a "trap"(which I don't believe in). They got me real good on this one........

Good luck Everyone

OAD 11-2 L1
NBA 13-2 (1-1 last night)

Comments

• maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited November 2009
    Unbelievable record!

You are on fire,tardevil.Thanks a lot of for your picks ;)