Betting Talk

Ed, Is This True

13»

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    dsgator wrote:
    hey ed i am willing to pay $12,000 and throw an extra $2,000 to you if you include me in the 25! All i have to do is bet dimes for the first month and then i will have built a huge bankroll and be playing for free. lets win some money this basketball season rightangle!!

We are not asking for or accepting any higher offers, but be sure to e-mail me to get your name on the list for consideration. We are going to start finalizing this next week.

Thanks,

Edward
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Ed

I disagree with you statement about a flood of bets. I sat by the computer last year and got the picks just as soon as you released them and the lines still moved on numerous occasions. No way the bettors are moving the lines that fast. It has to be the books knowledge of what you released.
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    HEY Edward was wondering if u ever had a chance to think about the reply i left above i never seen u reply to it
    thanks a bunch
    glll geter done peace
  • mltn1010mltn1010 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    I would love to get down, but unfortunately out of my range. If you can come up with some other alternative in addition to your new plan...That would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you again for everything. I hate to see me lose out on these plays. I know some have subscribed to every service that you provide.
  • mltn1010mltn1010 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    I had a question, but will just email it.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    rock2 wrote:
    HEY Edward was wondering if u ever had a chance to think about the reply i left above i never seen u reply to it
    thanks a bunch
    glll geter done peace

The price is based on supply and demand. We are not planning to offer any guarantee for a bad year, nor do we ask for extra money when we have a great year.
  • rmcfeermcfee Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Wouldn't wild line movements from Ed's picks give subscribers a chance to bet some nice middles. Risk the vig for a chance to cash both sides. thanks