Betting Talk

Tennis discussion for 10-23 matches

eatdust11eatdust11 Senior Member
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
Nothing much being said about tennis tonight... I looked at the card.. not impressed with much on the card...not going to play much... these are just leans.. wont play most of them

Leans:

Kirilenko
Kleybnova
Peer/Hantuchova over games
Wickmayer/Flipkins over games

ATP
Johansson (-350 though)
Baghdatis (-325)

What do you guys think?

Comments

• acecapperacecapper Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    bondarenko over pironkova -185
    korolev over marchenko -300
    kley/jankovic over
    peer/hantochova over

I WONT have to bad days in a row. lets get it today guys
    edited October 2009
    i like your peer/hantuch over. and i think kley will win. but im playin safe with the over. these girls have gone at least 23 games everytime they compete
  • bigcatbigcat Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    ace, I need your opinion...I know nothing about the tennis format and tournys..I was at another site and the discussion came up about the match between..Jankovic/Kely

Some believe JJ will not exert herself, as she has quilified for Doha??and it starts in 3 days..some believe kely could win even if JJ tried hard...

So my question is what is your thoughts on this since you like the over??
  • maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited October 2009
    Johhanson 2-0 over Bellucci
    Korolev
    Cuevas
    Rochus
    Kleybanova
    Schnyder

My bet more confident Korolev
    My bet less confident Schnyder

GL!
  • maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited October 2009
    bigcat wrote:
    ace, I need your opinion...I know nothing about the tennis format and tournys..I was at another site and the discussion came up about the match between..Jankovic/Kely

Some believe JJ will not exert herself, as she has quilified for Doha??and it starts in 3 days..some believe kely could win even if JJ tried hard...

Kleybanova has already won this season to Jelena in hard court.She is doinga serious tournament, playing at home, with the public in their favor.

The Serb has already qualified for Doha yesterday after losing zvonareva.Her serve is very weak, giving many opportunities at hand, and I think she has her head out of this tournament, after having got the goal.
  • capstercapster Banned
    edited October 2009
    bigcat wrote:

This is a valid concern. JJ already qualified for Doha and many thought she would go through the motions in her last match. I think she showed that she will put in the effort so I liked the over today as well. If she was still fighting for a spot at Doha, I would have loaded up on the play. I would also lean on playing Kley...
  • bigcatbigcat Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Thanks
    edited October 2009
    sorry bigcat im just now waking up...but im think capster followed up. thanks