Betting Talk

Soccer Games on the Computer????

Juice1Juice1 Member
edited October 2009 in Sports Betting
Anyone have a website to watch any of these soccer games?

Comments

• VegasInsiderVegasInsider Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Justin.tv might have a game or two on. Flashscore.com is the best up to the second scoreboard ive seen. auto updates too
  • Juice1Juice1 Member
    edited October 2009
    Thanks VI
  • luvthemoneyluvthemoney Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    love flashscore ..... to watch you can also try atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    myp2p.eu

install sopcast. has a ton of games
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2009
    futbol24.com is the best live score site I've found as far as being up to date and real time. Let's you select certain games and it will certainly let you know when a goal has been scored. Great for OVER bets, listen for 2 jingles and the third is the sound of a cash register. GL
  • maljkovikmaljkovik Member
    edited October 2009
    i love xscores.com. In the same page,you have live score about soccer,football,baseball,ice hockey and basketball..
  • Juice1Juice1 Member
    edited October 2009
    Got all of them saved on my favs...Thanks for the responses
  • suricksurick Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    http://www.atdhe.net/

They seem to have a lot of soccer games...
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    horn wrote:
    futbol24.com is the best live score site I've found as far as being up to date and real time. Let's you select certain games and it will certainly let you know when a goal has been scored. Great for OVER bets, listen for 2 jingles and the third is the sound of a cash register. GL

Love those post college football soccer bets buddy,you going to dabble again after the season?
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    xscores.com is very accurate as well..
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2009
    beefcake wrote:
    Love those post college football soccer bets buddy,you going to dabble again after the season?

I will prob take some time off from betting and I may get involved in some of the major european tourneys and get ready for the world cup.