Very Important Meassage to the BT Family

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    tragic

in my prayers Brian
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited May 2009
    WoW how do i say Thank You to u all . I have no clue, So heres the best i have, You guys are the greatest, As aMod on Bt over the last several years WE HAVE Come a long way in the past 2yrs, i would agree with RUDY it has become a Family type of site and all the condolonces sent from people i havent seen before touches my heart the same way it did when a few years back i asked you all to pray for my wife, and she had a remarkable recovery and i FIRMLY beleive your prays worked .

The one thing i can say going thru these difficult times is Thank God for freinds

Thanks again Guys as BKLR would say i love you all in a NON GAY WAY

Thanks so much again i really appreciate the kinds words you all of said.and appreciate the time you taken to write.

Thanks Brian
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    So sorry to hear about your loss brian.My deepest condolences and thoughts are with you.
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My thoughts and prayers are with you
  • Big DogBig Dog Banned
    edited May 2009
    Words are never enough at a time like this but I wish to extend my sincere condolences. If I can help in any way, please let me know.
  • Mr WesMr Wes Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    I am so sorry to hear this Brian, My thoughts and condolences are with you. I dont believe in all that prayer stuff but stay strong my friend. Take it one day at a time.
  • rayjrayj Banned
    edited May 2009
    You And Your Family Are In My Prayers My Friend...God Bless
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    GOD bless you and your family
  • MrTurkishMrTurkish Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    God bless you and your family brians
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    my thoughts and prayer are with you and your family
  • BullsliveBullslive Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss
  • hotlantahotlanta Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Quote: "The one thing i can say going thru these difficult times is Thank God for friends"

How true Brian......how true ..... and how :clover: we are to have them.

Sometimes our "friends" are actually closer to us than some of our family.......

PEACE
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    May God Bless you in this time of need. Stay Strong and may your love mend your heart.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian

God Bless and Take care. I lost a brother at 45 to cancer and feel for you at this time.

Stay strong.

• rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian,

God Bless you and your family. Thoughts and prayers. Be strong for your kids.

RC
  • big cbig c Banned
    edited May 2009
    God Bless You Man You And Your Family Hang In There. Your Thoughts And Prayers Are With You God Bless
  • crazy1464crazy1464 Banned
    edited May 2009
    God Bless You And Your Family!
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    You'll be in my prayers.

Makes us all realize what is really important!

God Bless You & Yours.
  • jw118877jw118877 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Just saw this today, very sorry to hear of your loss Brian. Never like to hear things like this. Will say a prayer for your family.
  • artieartie Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian,

Sorry to hear, my families prayers and thoughts are with you.

artie
  • SadHappySadHappy Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    God will bless. One love Brians......
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry for your loss Brians...my thoughts go out to you and your family.
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    hEY BUDDY BRAINS U KNOW I LOVE YA MAN WE HAVE SHARED IN A`LOT OF LAUGHS U KNOW U AND A BUCH OF GUYS HERE I CONSIDER PART OF FAMILY AND WHEN WE LOSE ONE IT LIKE LOSING A PART OF US ALLL
    MY condolences GO OUT TO U AND YOUR FAMILY AND MY FAMILY WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR WIFE GOD LOVE YA MY MAN HANG TUFF BROTHER U NEEED ANYTHING ANYTHING I CAN HELP IN U LET ME KNOW
    THANK U RUDY FOR POSTING INFOOOO
    GOD BLESSSS BRAINS
    MARK/ROCKO
  • 50bucks50bucks Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    so sorry to hear this brians. my thoughts and prayers are with you. god be with you
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Thought are with you and your family.
  • TexanMikeTexanMike Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    I've never spoke to you Brian and don't know who you are .. but i hate to hear this kind of tragic news about anyone .. i want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family

God Bless You

Mike
  • WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing the best to you and your family during these difficult times.

Wynn
  • Seaman2Seaman2 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brians:

Very sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my prayers.

Seaman
  • jrphatsjrphats Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry for your loss but stay strong and look up to the skys for help to get thru this. If you need anything or anyone to talk to feel free to do it. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless You.
  • Dgates21Dgates21 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry Brian everyone handles these things differently, hope you and you're family are pulling together and getting through this