Betting Talk

Very Important Meassage to the BT Family

RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Banned
edited May 2009 in Sports Betting
Today, Brian informed me that his wife passed away after a long fight with cancer. I have few details but let's leave it that that for now. Brian will probably be upset with me for posting this information but it is a time for friends and family to comfort Brian and his family in their loss. Brian has tons of friends in Ohio and it seems many family members around including his four children. But we too are his family, his BT family, and although Brian will give me a hard time, in the end he will appreciate this post and each of your thoughts.

Brian, I consider you one of my closest friends, although we never met - closer than many of my oldest friends. We email each other an average of 20 to 30 times a week and have shared much about the trials and tribulations of our respective lives, as well as stories about winning wagers and other fun stuff. We have sought and shared advise from one another. My advise today is be strong for your kids, but I know you probably are already. My only regret is that I never got to meet you before your wife, who you have always spoken so highly of, passed.

My deepest condolences from my wife, Mary, and me.

RUDY

Comments

• kybluekyblue Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian Rudy is right you have lots of friends on BT my prayers are with you
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian, My wife and myself would also like to pass on my deepest condolences to you and your family. Being in this business for 38 years I know how special my wife is to me and put up with all she has put up with in 30 years of marriage. A special prayer tonite for you.
  • capstercapster Banned
    edited May 2009
    Brian. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My condolences out to you and your family Brian.
  • trackman74trackman74 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My prayers are with you and your family...stay strong buddy!
  • BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Brians,

My prayers are with you and your family.

BetATL
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    sorry sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences brians

may god bless and comfort your family
  • msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian, you will be in my thoughts and prayers this evening. My family and I had to bury my grandfather yesterday. It's a long sad process you don't wish upon anyone.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    May God Be With you and Yours During This Time - Stay Strong - Remember The Great Times!!!
  • hotlantahotlanta Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian,

My prayers are with you and your family my friend............

Stay strong like you have been.........

Peace.......

Hotlanta
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    BRIAN & FAMILY...OUR PRAYERS & THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU...BE STRONG...REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMEAS & GOD BLESS YOU...w2w
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited May 2009
    damn......i couldnt imagine what you feel homie.it may hurt but i would think about my favorite moments and close your eyes and think of that one moment that you love and remember it forever and just deal with the cards that were dealt...stay stong friend
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited May 2009
    Condolences for you and your children, prayers for your wife and all of you to make it through this difficult time.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Praying for you and your family Brians. Sincere condolences and may God be with you.
  • MrMLBMrMLB Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian,sorry to hear about your great loss,,may she be a good advacote for u and family,and may we hear only good tidings from here on,our prayers are with u and family
  • FBEyeFBEye Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian, I have always considered you a very upbeat and helpful member of BT's posting family and I really regret your loss. May the good lord above put his gentle hand upon your heart and mind and give you peace and strength to carry on with the rest of your days on earth. Peace be with you my friend.....Jeff
  • brmapesbrmapes Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My condolences on the passing of your wife Brian
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian,
    I know I said i would no longer post on this site after going a bit too far with my propblems in life. Brother, you are a stand up guy and I have to say I feel your pain and my thoughts and prayers are with you. My llife has been blessed by just the wonderful people here on Betting Talk (thank you again Ed). You will go through a lot of different feelings and trials but know that you do not need to go through it alone.

I have honestly gained what I would compare to brothers that I have never seen on this site and that goes so much farther than a good call on a bet or an amazing insight on a game. Just know it goes a lor farther than that and we think so much of you and if we can do anything for you please let us know. Some do not understand but just some days it helps to have that listening ear. Many thought it made me weak but instead it really helps and makes you stronger, We love you man and you mean the so much to so many and don't ever forget.

Lastly, Ed, many will say this is getting out of hand that this is a sports wagering site and should reamain that way. I for one say that you have gone above and beyond to bring the human element to your A-1 sight and I for one appreciate that and have been blessed because you have allowed a human side to life beyond wagering....our passion.

We love you for you Brian and you are on my mind as you go through your trials.
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Brians.
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry for the loss Brian. I hope you understand that the grieving is a process, not a day's event and that family is what counts in this time of sorrow.

with sympathy and an open heart,

fishboom
  • sam0088sam0088 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    I am sorry for your loss. Keep in mind that our loss is Heaven's gain.
  • nvralocknvralock Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    very sorry for your loss
  • rc22rc22 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    God bless you and your family.Very sorry for your loss.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited May 2009
    Horrible news, god bless your family
  • sparticussparticus Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian hang in there, you & your family have my deepest sympathy, God Bless You & Your family.
  • brattina01brattina01 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    may God be with you in these trying times...sorry to hear for your loss.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Brian, sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Take care,

Belter
  • rpeterrpeter Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Sorry for your loss brians. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Life throws us lots of twists and turns.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    condolences to you and your family.....
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    brians
    my deepest thoughts and condolences o out to you and yours.
    rooti