Betting Talk

Chat Room really starting to suck!!!!!!

SanManSanMan Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
Every time I go on there now it is nothing but people going off on each other. They spend more time calling each other names then talking about sports!

Comments

• meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I can't believe how much shit is being talked in there. Just stupid
  • tardevil477tardevil477 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    i agree 100%. i go in there a lot looking for plays and have to wade through allof the crap just to find plays. Idon't think that was ed's intention when he started the chat room.
  • meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    The guy that was causing all the shit is gone now I think. It may be safe now
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    COULD not agree with u guys more ther is a couple new guys well bascisally one newer person that was baned once and trhen came back under another name and isalways AND I MEAN ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE ARGUING,WHY HE IS BACK IN THERE IS A LOAD OF CRAP,,,,A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL ARGUING CRAP
    THERE IS A LOT OF REGULARS LIKE MYSELF THAT HAD ENOUGH AND SOME GOOD CAPPER QUIT GOING IN THERE SOMETHINGNEEDS TO BE DONE .....FIRST THE PERSON THAT WAS BANNED AND CAME BACK UNDER ANOTHER NAME NEEDS TO GOOOO
    THERE WERE HARDLY EVER ANY ARGUMENTS TILL THIS GUY CAME ALONE

BBL,SMH.SMD,,,,XXXXXXXXXX
    U KNOW WHO U ARE
    GLL
    GETER DNE PEACE
    edited January 2009
    that is probably true and i may sound like an old man(34) but I also get tired of all of the cussing. Now i can cuss with the best of them but it sure does seem like its every other post. I'm sure I'm in the minority so I will just accept it. Small price to pay for all the winners that come out of the chat
  • PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Well Tar, I am alot older than you (50), and I like dropping a few f-bombs but that place is unbelievable. Its like its own little cult in there and there all a bunch of ***********.
  • PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    And let us not forget the greatest of all half timers!!!! Who hasn't posted a thing in how long!!!! That comment will get me banned.
  • SullymanSullyman Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Chumly????? The Chumpster??? aka Kmoney?????
    edited January 2009
    Potlicker. da man. I'm not brave enough to make that kind of comment. I know exactly what u mean about "cult". I appreciate the winners I get from there but will never presume to be worthy of those winers.
  • katwkatw Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Too much name calling & nasty talk. I just like sports opinions. I don't depend on other's thoughts,but I do take them into consideration. I appreciate all the efforts of everyone on this forum. There are some jerks you run into everyday. I ignore them and continue on.