Betting Talk

oh well/ AAA v Northcoast

2»

Comments

• steortex2steortex2 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    payroll wrote:
    I don't think anyone (including me) expects anyone to go 100-0. This discussion follows the same form every time. There are people like me who believe if you pay $199, you have the right to inform others as to how the capper is doing and what he is putting out for $199. Wisconsin, South Carolina, and Buffalo never had a prayer in those games and were quite simply not qulaity plays. And then there are those who believe the post is useless. I think this whole site is to put the information out there and let the reader decide what is usefu and useless. It may be useless to you, and very useful to someone else. Northcoast has been doing well, and is putting plays out that pretty much all contradict AAA's. That's all I was saying.

I did post for what it's worth - USC and Cincy above. Have a good night.
    You coundnt be more right if and im assuming it is all true this is exactly what the forums are for for people to find out info about everything in the gambling world and he posted a winner
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited January 2009
    Just got back in...You guys are right....

I should never defend myself for actually winning......I will never do that again...You guys do have fun at this site and you should always do that...

I promise, that I already miss posting. I have had some personal issues that have not allowed me to post recently and I aplogize for that. I never thought I would be punished for that...

Go Rebels!!! I do hope Ole Miss wins tomorrow....I have a ton of friends going to the game...
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    You guys have balls for complaining about losing on a paid pick. If you can do better just bet the money yourself or send it to me. I will keep it. The guy is not a mind reader , he will have streaks of wins and losses. I'm sure you didn't complain when he hits a few in a row. The only paid picks i ever got were from Jack Price and needless to say he is a douche bag. The people on here that give free picks and have a set season price are alot better then those telemarketers. AAA is a good handicapper and he will win money. Use the system he has and stop chasing your losses! i guarentee you chased and you are now in the hole. Lets see a repost of the betting tickets and the amounts. He didn't make you gamble , if you can't afford to lose it take up another hobby like walking in circles , or go eat some yellow snow
  • Focused1Focused1 Banned
    edited January 2009
    Bottom line is that in Gambling sports you must look at it like a marathon and not a sprint. Sure there are times when I think I can load up on a few can't miss games but if you want to be successful you must look at the big picture. I know for a fact that Northcoast have been one of the best cappers around for a long time. AAA has been doing a great job as well. Surely not one of you is going to make a few huge bets and stop, well atleast until you quit breathing! If you are going to put your trust in someone to wager on their picks you must take the average in the long run and accept the good streaks as well as the bad. Remember at the end of the day that YOU make the final decision on who you choose and where your money goes. In the long run I don't think you can go wrong following either. Math and percentages are the goals everyone should be looking for and not how did someone do over the last 10 games. Best wishes and GL.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    AAA....dont let that case of Syphillis keep you from posting in here...you can get someone else to type for you if your fingers are too messed up..

Thanks for all you do.
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    You cant judge a handicapper by a few games. I had a noted handicapper recently...bought his
    package for sides...and he is normally pretty good. He won contests at the Hilton $160.00 and
    a few others....Guest what his records is for the past week....2 wins and 14 losses....I would really
    call that a cold spell.....but the next two weeks he may 14 and 2----as stated above its the long run.
    My pockets were heavily hit and thank goodness I had Ed for the totals a he is the best without
    a doubt......