Betting Talk

NBA - One A Day Best Bet Only - Tuesday

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
<b>StackAttack: would you please not post your side plays and results in this thread? It is intended to be BEST BET ONLY and if you take liberties others will feel entitled to do the same and the thread may lose it's focus. Please cooperate.Thank you.</b>

<b>Best Bets: 25-19, Won 5

Best Bet: Chicago Bulls +6.5</b>

The Pistons have shown flashes of brilliance since the trade for Iverson but overall seem to have regressed. They are just 3-7 ATS their last 10 and have cleared the margin just once in their last 5 homes games, that being against the pathetic Wizards. On the other hand the Bulls are also 3-7 ATS their last 10 but versus a comparable difficulty of schedule and this game grades out almost even, granting Detroit HCA. I have the Bulls winning outright but the margin is not enough to pull the trigger on the money line.

Since there are no games tomorrow and many of us will be extremely busy I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and I hope your day is filled much the same as mine will be. Church and Family count more than anything else the next couple of days and I will remember all of you in my prayers, especially those that may be lonely, away from home or ill. Around here it will be a zoo thanks to children, grandchildren, in-laws, ex-laws, out-laws, friends and various other types too numerous to mention. Good luck and may God bless.

Comments

• IlliniFanIlliniFan Member
    edited December 2008
    4-2 L1

Lakers +3

Merry Christmas to you too Key
  • oogatronoogatron Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    San Antonio Spurs -12 (19-10)w5
  • DamonJones19DamonJones19 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Bobcats -6

Record 6-6 L1
  • OSU4Life133OSU4Life133 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    14-10 (Key & oogatron keep up the good work, been playing your plays, saving me from my losses)

L3

(4-4) Sides
    (10-6) Totals

OVER 186.5 Cavs/Houston- I know, first thought would be under in this game. Both have good D's. Houston has been in the 100's 5 of their last 6 games and Cavs thier last 2. I don't think this games reaches 200, but i do think it lands in the mid 90's. My projected score Cavs win 100-95

GL
  • jakenmikejakenmike Member
    edited December 2008
    (1-0)

Memphis/Dallas Over 197

GL
    -Mike
  • Derma2Derma2 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Nba Record 17 - 22

Today's pick

Goldenstate + 8.5

GL everyone
  • mypicsmypics Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    also going with
    Clev/Hou over 186.5
    9-5 W2
  • guetsguets Member
    edited December 2008
    NBA record 1-1
    Tonite Milw. Bucks +1
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    5-2 W4

Utah / Mil UNDER 197

GOod luck
  • MOT18MOT18 Junior Member
    edited December 2008
    San Antonio / Minnesota Under 192

GL all
  • dingleberrysdingleberrys Member
    edited December 2008
    first posted pick of the year:

boston / philly under 194
  • refaholic10refaholic10 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    memphis/dallas under 198...in a major hurry...update record later GL
  • refaholic10refaholic10 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    ytd 3-5 W1 1-1 side plays or added plays i should say so theres no confusion

today's pick was:

memphis/dallas under 198

p.s. i should have had an easy winner yesterday as well in the warriors/magic game as i said i would continue brillo's system 2 plays but it was 20 mins into the game before i realized it fit the system...my bad and sorry i will make a better effort to not miss those...in case anyone is wondering they are 2-2 in december as he stopped tracking them at the end of november...GL and happy holidays 2 all!!
  • 1adam121adam12 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    thanks Key for the Bulls play. needed it