Betting Talk

plaxico

buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
i dont know whats funnier

1. shooting self

2. using a fake name and saying it happened at an apple bees.

Hilarious

Good for the Giants suspending that loser

Comments

• ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I thnk its funny that the Plexiglass Gangsta Gangsta got to use his gun...on himself. And then he's charged. He should be charged with 1st degree attempted suicide. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know guns and alcohol dont mix.

fuckin idiot.
  • LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Shacro-
    I must say, that is the best avitar I have ever seen. I think our boys are going to get back in the W column this week against B-More. I live in San Diego and I would have to say that we have one of the best Redskin bars in the country in Ocean Beach. The DJ gets tracks from a DJ in DC every week to play for us. most have at least one lyric of 'Dallas Sucks'. It's going to be a fun game this week.

lp
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    New York Giants second-year receiver Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint in the early hours of Nov. 25 after arriving home, according to Clifton, N.J., police.

Smith had just returned to his townhouse in a chauffeur-driven car when he was approached from behind by man who held a gun to Smith's head, Clifton police Capt. Robert Rowan said.

"He said to him, 'Give me everything you got,' and Mr. Smith turned over his jewelry and money and cell phone," Rowan said Tuesday.

The man left the scene and is still being sought, Rowan said. It was unclear if Smith's driver was at the townhouse during the holdup.

The robbery was first reported Sunday by NBC's Tiki Barber, a former Giants running back.

NFL security has been informed of the incident, league spokesman Greg Aiello said, according to Newsday. "We're aware of the situation," he said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    LP,

Thats awesome man! Good to hear that the support stretches out 3,000 miles! I just have a problem with our offense right now. When the Ravens can score 38 points and we can't get over 17...thats a problem. The radio stations here are brutal, Vinny Ceratto has his own show and he gets absolutely torched for what's happening in DC right now.

Its frusturating, but at the same time, we werent suppose to win more than four games...so I'll take an 8-8 record. If the Skins can win against the Eagles and San Fran, then we'll end with a good division record and probably land in the playoffs. But my question is simple: Whats the point of going to the playoffs if you cant win a game?

Again, great to hear the support. I thought about moving to Austin and thought about how much I would miss my DC sports....but this makes the tunnel a little brighter. I'd love to see pics of the bar if possible.